New member - Mackay
Greetings all!!

I met a squad of the Redback division in Mackay at the "5 for Kids" event and would love to join up. I'm just starting down the rabbit hole in building my own costume and have so far found a tonne of info and great tips.

If any of the Mackay squad could PM me so we can get some chatter going about what particular costumes the squad needs that'd be great.

Thank you Duras for pointing me to the Novamedic costume. I'm aiming for a medic as that's my background but the shiny black would be a stark contrast to the white of the TK group in Mackay.
Might go Heavy Gunner instead.

Appreciate any help/advice/comments/general chatter.

If anyone knows how to update my profile that'd be appreciated too. I can't seem to find the customize/update option.

Xmez.
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Welcome to the forums!
In the top right corner of your screen there should be a link that says 'User CP', you can update your profile there. Smile
Many thanks!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

Banghead
Welcome aboard mate no doubt we will cross paths sooner or later I sometimes troop down there Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Cheers Danny
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
Welcome to the forum
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome to the forums Smile You'll find that the Razorback Squad is a helpful, friendly bunch.
Thanks for the welcomes Triple9 and Imperial Drone.

Just to confirm, Razorback Squad is the name of the team in Mackay? Would you know if they have a facebook page or some other way of communicating with them? Or is it best to wait until one of them see this thread?
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
Welcome to the forums.

Best way to communicate with all of our awesome members is via our forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Sunday 5-Jun-2016, 05:16 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Welcome to the forums Smile You'll find that the Razorback Squad is a helpful, friendly bunch.

He's my property, NQ! Cheeky

Welcome to the forums X, you meet myself, Gix, TripleSix & Pecklez.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hey Xmex!!!
Great to meet you today at Give Me Five for Kids!!! Was a fantastic day so I hope that gave you a little taste of the fun stuff we do for charity. Now that you have "met" us, feel free to chat and catch up with us locally, and the guys on here are FANTASTIC to ask any question re costumes etc - they are a wealth of knowledge.

Happy to help in any wayDoppeldaumen1

Mackay isn't part of the Razorbacks - that squad is a little further south... YOU'RE OUR BOY!! hahaha

Gix (I'm the one who gave you the card!)
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome again Xmex Smile

still ask around in case there is another Medic option you like just the Nova Medic is the only one I know of ... doesnt mean that are not others I'm forgetting or don't know
DW2013 to DW2018
Marvelous!! Happy to be joining the team. I'm looking forward to getting out in costume (once it's built) but until then if you need any wranglers for upcoming events let me know and I'll see if I can clear my calendar for it.
You've already seen me in my work uniform and when I'm not on duties about town I'm volunteering as a team medic for the brothers female soccer team as well as learning to perform in the sensation circus in north Mackay. I'm sure I can fit in the 501st though. Haha.

Glad to have met you all, and hopefully a few of the others you saw me with today will join up a little later as well.
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
There's always this guy: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...ix_phase_2

"Kix serves as a trained medic with Torrent Company of the Grand Army of the Republic. Due to extreme dedication of the treatment of wounded soldiers Kix has developed a freelance personality, often delivering orders in emergency medical situations, regardless of the higher officer ranks that may be present at the time."
Cheers Druas

I did see Kix before but I was hoping for something in the original trilogy. I may just go with the Novamedic as it still has that classic shape to the armor. Thanks Scotty33
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead