Rotary Living Expo
Troop Report 
Date:25/06/2016

Venue:Rotary Living Expo

Time:9am-3pm

Mission:The Rotary Living Expo is to raise funds for the Community Projects that Rotary is involved with in the Hervey Bay Community this year was for End Polio Now project

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Arienh : TD22372
Baytrooper : TS 22422
DarkFather :SL 37781
PhantomBlade :ID 302027
Wolf :DZ2471

MM
special guest Mando Merc did not catch the name as i don't speak nor understand Mandolorean but from sign language " was here for bounty's "

Support Crew : Triple 9

Details:
on a nice cool crispy morning the lone sand-crawler arrived and found a parking spot after a bit of a wonder seeking the Keeper of the fair citizen called Bob, with little luck the lone jawa looked around [Image: DSCN0344.jpg]

no sign of the keeper of the fair !!
so off he wondered to seek the keeper of the roadblocks and informed the keeper to prepare for 3 shuttle craft of unknown make and models and let them thru . shortly they arrived as Keeper of roadblocks was asking what was the lone Jawa was talking about and 2 shuttles in question turned up the Jawa was pleased and happy
after a quick talk and huddle from the cold which jawa found quite fun to watch they prepared for duty of seeking out donations and keeping citizens in order and happy
[Image: DSCN0338.jpg]

and after many hours and multiple stops for photographs and high fives and odd bounty catch in progress we was graced by Lord Vader's presence and a Imperial Bureau Service officer which made the unknown Mando Merc bet a hasty retreat to different star system real fast .... makes this jawa wonder what has Impsec have on the Merc ????
[Image: 20160625_110203_001.jpg]
[Image: 20160625_101206.jpg]

[Image: 20160625_135658.jpg]
after much tin rattling and day getting shorter and weather report from our imperial sources we decided it was time to depart this system with much happiness and gladness in our hearts and body's we bidden goodbye to the event and departed , and some how we all ended up at the local ice-creamery for a round of ice-creams and thick-shake to settle our self's and relax before trips back to our perspective ships and outposts and we still wondering whom that masked mando was .... if you know please let inform Lord Vader or Impsec

Charity Funds Raised: TBA

Injuries / Malfunctions:the jawa realized not all gazebos are friendly in early cold mornings and suffered a bad inflicted nipple cripple as getting to close to a moody gazabo

Public Incidents: 2 kids cried from the imperial guard and 4 was scared on the jawa with glowing eyes and 1 count of one child whom screamed and cried even more when jawa proved it as a real person and was told by child put other face back on as it aint as scary ....

Mission Status:from a slow and mild crisp morning from a Jawa while some claim was subfreezing cold morning with one Snow trooper claiming its like a noon day on Hoth and progressed into a fun fulled day of high fives walking and lots of photographs and aching body parts and a general good feeling had by as we debriefed at local ice-creamery

Photos: more photos to be added as my personal holo-recorder died and had to use a questionable personal holocom unit ,but been informed other photos have been taken.
Group shot
[Image: DSCN0352.jpg]
........................................................................................................................................
some say the mysterious mando is from madolore ! others say they know him as the Stig ! but all i know i don't know whom that helmeted mando is .....[Image: DSCN0350.jpg]

................................................................................................................
droid going cheep great working and self starting ....
[Image: 20160625_132224.jpg]
........................................................................................................................................................

early start for some fans....
[Image: DSCN0348.jpg]
...............................................................................................................

No you cant keep Roxie !!!!!!!!
[Image: 20160625_101115.jpg]

as the TD need it as replacement as whom needs a dewback when i have a pair dinosaurs called Roxie and Rexie
[Image: 20160625_101041.jpg]

........................................................................................................................

I have a order here from you know that you need to practice for you know whoms daily massage...... ohh yes thats spot right there.......
[Image: DSCN0353.jpg]

You don't know the power of the Dark side Jon Snow !
[Image: 13483258_10209970566887837_1484933492557177677_o_2.jpg]

I have you Now Jon !!!! and your friend too

[Image: 13528044_10209970567847861_9107379599336948848_o_1.jpg]

Lord Vader looking at a upgrade for his leisure time

[Image: 20160625_133049.jpg]

FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Remarkably chilly day. Excellent trooping weather though. Awesome report Wolf!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Was a great day, now to recover for next weekend, still upset that the imperial forcers couldn't stop the mando capturing me
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Looks like fun grest job guys n girls
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Great report Wolf. Freezing QLD day, but awesome day to troop! Had a great day with the usual crowd. Next troop, 3 weeks away.
Well done all

That's one quick report post too
DW2013 to DW2018
Aren't you a little short to be a Mando :P

Couldn't resist.

Well done troopers looks like a great day out Smile
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Great troop report Wolf, and looks like it was a great day. Well done Razorbacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Entertaining report as usual Wolf. Twas a chilly day indeed. Perfect Snowtroopin' weather though. The Razorbacks were a hit on the day Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Great job Razorbacks!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Well done guys and girls, looked like a fun day.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Looks like a fun day was had by all Smile Great report there Wolf
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Well done everyone , nice work .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Great job Razorbacks, looked like fun!
Well done Redbacks & great report Wolf!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Rotary Living Expo Triple9 9 10,763 Wednesday 28-Jun-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Triple9