Just wanted to say hi.
Hi All,

My name is Ron Hembling aka HEMBLECREATIONS, I build custom figures and dioarama's. I did my first Con today in Townsville at Magneticon and met a few of the REDBACK Garrison members and had a blast chatting with you all.

You all have amazing costumes and really enjoyed taking photo's of them and look forward to seeing and chatting with you all tomorrow.

Cheers

Ron
Hi back at ya
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome to the forums Ron!
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Hi All,

Duras, Imperial Drone & BigDub - Cheers guys.
Hey mate, your displays where absolutely amazing. Great work!

Good to see you on the forums Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Hi All,

Vepariga - Cheers and it's great to be here and glad you and the other members enjoyed my work so much.
Hi Ron, loved your work. Might have to meet up again after tax time!

If you haven't seen this guys stuff then get your wallets ready as it is ridiculously good
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Hi All,

TripleSix - Thanks heaps mate, I really appreciate the kind words and glad you liked my work. And just let me know when you are ready mate and I will be more then happy to the dio for you.
Welcome!
Hi All,

Scotty33 - Thanks.
Welcome
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Hi All,

Triple9 - Cheers.
Awesome Ron!!!! great to see u on here... MagnetiCon was a great success all round!

GUYS... get onto his website - his work is fantastic!!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome ron you had a fan of us as soon as that display of yours was setup. You got some great skills there. Hope to see you in armour soon!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>