Hello again
Hello.......again

Met a whole bunch of awesome 501st ladies and gents on the weekend at Magneticon.

Ive slowly been working on an Imperial Officer and Imperial Royal Guard outfits.....now that Im permanently in town, this process should be faster, and in the meantime hopefully I could wrangle if need be for the Townsville folk ??
Mate that would awesome you can wrangle for us anytime , I will try and get you updated to verified cadet so you can view the events sign up page Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome back Wink

Awesome costume you had at the con!
Great meeting you & looking forward to trooping with you again.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome to the forum ^^
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Good to see on here & to meet you at Magneticon. Looking forward to trooping with you Peace Oh and that's a mighty fine profile pic Smile
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Thanks gang ??
Yay! you're back.... Peace
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
What took u so long lol
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG