Hello everyone from Brisbane!
Hi everyone. My name is Brod and I'm from the North-West side of Brisbane. I have been interested in joining the 501st for sometime now. Like most us here, I have been a life long fan of Star Wars and want to kit up and give a little back to the community. In particular, I would like to get involved and participate in the hospital visits and event screenings.

I'm looking at getting the RS Props complete stormtrooper commission. At this time, I don't have the resources to build my own kit; however, I look forward to building my own kit sometime in the future.

I will be attending the Patricks Road State School Fete (if confirmed) or Everton Park State School Fete and hope to meet some of you there!
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome aboard Brod!
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Welcome Brod! If you do decide to just buy a kit there are plenty of experienced hands around here that would be willing to give you a hand! It's cheaper and much more rewarding! I think I'm trooping Everton park, so hopefully I'll see you then Smile
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome aboard.
What is a pirates favourite letter?

You would think it was 'R' but it is the 'C' which they love.
Welcome to the redback. Read as much as you can before making any decisions. Research is your friend!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome, Brod, feel free to come along to the Everton Park State School Troop - should be good fun.
DW2016GCSN16
Welcome!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the forums mate. Good to see another TK in the making. If you have any questions just shout out.
G'day Brod, welcome to the Redback forums. Building armour kits is not as hard as you may think. As the guys above have stated, it is very rewarding and there is plenty of local support. I take it that you have singed on to www.whitearmor.net and have been researching already, so make sure you also check out the Expert Infantry and Centurion applications to see how far you can go with screen accuracy.
Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Soooooooooo, did Brod delete his account suddenly?

DW2016
Something happened to my account and I had to reregister.

Although I have only recently joined the forums, I have already done a lot of research. Having the most screen accurate costume is important to me which is why I'm looking at RS for the stormtrooper commission (ANH). I will be looking at obtaining Centurion status and look forward to working with the guys here to make that happen.

What I want to do in the very near future is get a blue card and get along to an event and pay closer attention to how the 501st operate on the ground. Is Kev Vader still the person to speak to about the blue card?

One other question I have is whether everyone installs a mic/amp and fan into their lids?
I don't think that is Kev's area now, someone will know though.

I know most of us install fans, not all of us have mice though, I want to install some eventually, but it's not at the top of my list

DW2016