newbie from caboolture
Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Im really interested in joining the 501st legion. I really like what you guys do and i think its really cool. I honestly have no idea where to start so this post was kind of me taking the plunge. Any help with a costume and the process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys i look forward to chatting with you.
Welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Hey there and welcome , throw out a few ideas from your wish list and someone will post up links to the appropriate detachment and CRL references .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the forums!
Best place to start deciding on your costume is having a browse through the CRLs here: http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29.
Do you have a favourite character? That's also a good place to start thinking.
Enjoy!
Hi there and welcome.

If you want to pick a character have a read the Costume Reference Library (CRL) for the approvable costumes. Choose one that you have an affinity with.
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Once you have decided on a costume jump on over to the detachment to do all you research.

Just be wary on where you buy from, always ask questions here before you part with your money.

Also have a read through this thread to give you an idea on the membership process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Any questions just ask.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Tbabey! If you wanted to drop by and witness a troop in action and to introduce yourself to some troopers we'll be at the Aviation Careers Expo and the Canungra Show on saturday (2 separate troops).

And just to reinforce: stay away from ebay for your costume unless you've done your research on the item. There's a lot of sellers out there that slap the numbers 501 on their items to sucker in the uninformed.
Hey there buddy welcome to the forum's Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Welcome to the forums.
What is a pirates favourite letter?

You would think it was 'R' but it is the 'C' which they love.
Welcome to the Redback forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome Tbabey Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Greetings new meat!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Hey

Im in caboolture too, just joined up to the forum over the weekend.

Jase
Welcome to the forums, I'm in Caboolture. I'm just about to start a TK build. Good luck on the journey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caboolture Newbie mao75 6 7,470 Saturday 15-Oct-2016, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Wrexham