Hi from FNQ!
Hey Guy´s!

My Name is Toby and I just bought my first Armour to join the 501st.
I read allready a lot on whitearmour.net, tho I bought a 2mm Trooper Master Armour because I´m 6" 4.
Right now I just have the kit and nothing else, so I have to buy a lot of stuff the next time like all the straps etc.
It would be awesome to join your garrison when I finished it. 
I hope you can help me with that task! 
Cant wait to meet you!

Greetings from Cainrs

Toby
Welcome aboard Obi!

At first glance of your name I thought there may be a sneaky Jedi in our midst Wink

Sounds like youre pretty clued up with what youre doing, but Im sure anyone located near you will be happy to provide advice/a hand.
Stay On Target
Welcome to the redbacks mate
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome Toby!!

Have you met our resident Cairns trooper??
Im sure he will be happy to have some company and as he is a TK also he would be able to help you out Im sure.

A few of us get up to Cairns a bit (my wife is a Cairns girl so we visit family numerous times a year)

Enjoy your build and be great to meet you next time Im up your way Smile

Cheers
S.E.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Welcome to the Redbacks forum.
David up in Cairns also has the same TK kit.
I get up to Cairns once to twice a month so happy to meet up and lend a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum Obi Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
wow thats awesome!

Did not expect such a response and warm welcome!

@Slide Effect and muppet

That is so nice from you! Would be awesome to get some help and meet some new people!

I basically started today with roughly cutting out the fore arms and biceps and figured out that these are pretty tight, especially the biceps. I think I have to add some material there. But It would be awesome to have somebody helping me with the staps and the helmet.

Thank you Guys! You are awesome! And I will contact this guy here in town!
G'day Obi. Another Cairns trooper in the making. Awesome. Start a build thread so many eyes can help you get your armour sorted. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the Redback forums Toby, there are many here more than happy to answer all your questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi Obi! Definitely start a build thread here and on whitearmor.net, we'll be more than happy to help Smile
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Hey Toby.. I'm here in Cairns too!! Be great to catch up and see how your build is going. Here's a link to pics of my build - http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/lukest...ent&page=1
(Monday 24-Oct-2016, 11:12 AM)lukestarrywalker Wrote:  Hey Toby.. I'm here in Cairns too!! Be great to catch up and see how your build is going. Here's a link to pics of my build - http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/lukest...ent&page=1

Hey Dave!

I allready send you a PM!

Maeby you got some time the next days to hang out for a bit and talk a bit about the Armour ect!

I live in Smithfield
Hi Toby and welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you are well on your way. Just remember do all the research and the build will be easier.

I recommend that you have a read over this thread to give you an idea on the membership requirements etc
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Good luck with the build.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Today mate welcome to the redbacks
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk