Hello from Gladstone
G'day all, I am totally new to costuming etc, but am ready and willing. Cheers
Welcome to the forum Bladelus! Any idea about which costume you'd like to tackle first up? If you're not sure, take a look through the Legion CRL http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL and choose from the many costumes we have on the books or if you're feeling adventurous you could try making a brand new one. That option is pretty hard though.
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hey Bladelus, there's a couple of guys in your area popping up, so it'll be good to have more! Hopefully you find a costume that takes your fancy. Good luck!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome to the forums
Welcome aboard the Redback train Bladelus!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Thursday 10-Nov-2016, 03:52 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Bladelus! Any idea about which costume you'd like to tackle first up? If you're not sure, take a look through the Legion CRL http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL and choose from the many costumes we have on the books or if you're feeling adventurous you could try making a brand new one. That option is pretty hard though.

Thankyou, I am quite interested in the Stormtrooper ANH. Hoping to start there.

(Friday 11-Nov-2016, 06:26 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  Hey Bladelus, there's a couple of guys in your area popping up, so it'll be good to have more! Hopefully you find a costume that takes your fancy. Good luck!

Thankyou

(Saturday 12-Nov-2016, 05:39 AM)Altair Wrote:  Welcome to the forums

Thankyou

(Saturday 12-Nov-2016, 07:11 PM)Sly Wrote:  Welcome aboard the Redback train Bladelus!!

Cheers, Looking forward to learning a lot
Welcome.

Look at contacting Monstar, he's from Gladstone as well & sports a ANH stunt TK, (Stormtrooper).
It might be possible for you to catch up with him, maybe even check out his kit.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome!!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Hi. Welcome here!
Welcome to the redbacks. I think you should go as a ESB stormtrooper Wink Just saying because they're cooler
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome to the Redback forums. Definitely make contact with Monstar and Jayoz. They are your local members in Gladdy. Good luck with your build.
Welcome!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Welcome Bladelus
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG