IM NEW!!
Gday guys, my name is Sven, and i was just wondering is there a age limit to the meetups and all that other nice stuff, As i am 14 years old, and if there is no age limit, or i am old enough, can anyone teach me how to acquire storm trooper costumes, and all that stuff, and is there certain divisions of stormtroopers i can be? like 501st, shocktrooper, ETC?
Thanks-Sven
Hi Sven,

First of all, welcome to the forums!

Due to your age you'll fall under the remit of the Galactic Academy, which is the Legion's division for under 18's. Send Mammasith, Cueloopz or Slide Effect a PM and they'll be able to sort the details out for you.

Good Luck with your costume!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hello Sven

As Imperial Drone has said there is an 18+ age limit to the 501st, but under 18s can join the Galactic Academy

The Academy often troops with the legion at events and its a good way to learn how to troop, and will give you a chance to see others trooping with different costumes and armour. So by the time you do turn 18 you will have a good idea of the costume you would like to do to join the legion

You can learn more about the GA's at the link below, and if you are interested in joining, get one of your parents to sign you up via the application form on the site

http://www.galactic-academy.net/

Hope to see you trooping with us soon Smile

[Image: 2HbPbX1.jpg]
[quote pid='166566' dateline='1479980217']
Yeah, ill just wait until im 18 lol, because the GA thinks that 14 year olds still rely on their parents to do everything for them, apparently im not aloud to sign up with my own email.. so see you guys in 4 years Smile
[/quote]

lol jk, im working on my costume as we speak!! Smile