New GEC and addition to the PR team
I would like to congratulate (or say haha suckers) Gix and Iceheart in their acceptance of new roles on the Command Staff team.
Gix (Renae) is joining the GEC team to replace Bullant.  Renae has shown great enthusiasm and a knack for organising things in the NQ squad catchment area.  She will be learning from Baytrooper and I am sure that she is more than capable of living up to the role.  It is a hard slog, but very rewarding.  The added bonus is that Gix is in the NQ catchment for the future squad, so it will be great to have a CS member in the area for those local troopers.  Welcome aboard Gix!!!
Iceheart (Sue) has been added to the PR team to help Buzzard with a more event digital media orientated role in the PR team.  Sue has shown that she can brand and put together amazing videos for the garrison and our upcoming events.  With PSD, DW2017 and the GECB coming up this is a great addition to the PR team.  I cannot wait to see the next videos.  Welcome aboard Iceheart!!!

Please congratulate Renae and Sue in their new roles.  It takes a lot of time and energy to volunteer to the CS.  I look forward to them being awesome!
Congratulations to both of you! You both make welcome additions to the team. Smile
Save
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Great news! Congratulations Renae and Sue.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
welcome, experienced the workings of Gix, i know how dedicated she is, all i can say is, sucker! nah, awesome to have you onboard.

And the videos from Iceheart are making my videos look like a first term student... welcome also!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Congrats to both Renae and Sue. Hope you enjoy your new roles.
Congratulations Sue and Renae!
Congratulations Renae and Sue Smile Smile
Congratulations and welcome to both of you , well deserved promotions indeed .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Jig Congratulations Ladies, well deserved roles for you both . You ladies will be fantastic additions to these roles. Jig Jig Jig
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Congrats girls, and welcome to the command staff team.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Commiserations, Ladies!

Smile Always good to have new energy
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Congratulations girls!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Doppeldaumen1 Congratulations Ladies I know you both will do an excellent job in your new roles
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Congratulations to both of you
Well done the pair of you Wink
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017