Relocated and Renamed
Just an old verified (TownsvilleTrooper) cadet who had life wash him away for close to three years now.
The last thing I remember posting was a thread with photos of my armour, an NE kit.
Living in Brisbane/Ipswich these days, moved very recently and we're still unpacking boxes as I type this.
Want to get my TD done and dusted once I find some work here, or sooner depending on what money I can scrounge together.
Lost a lot of the links and information I had collected when I bought my armour at first, as my old laptop exploded (Quite literally) as well as the sign in details for my old account.
Links like where to get the pack, shoulder guard and my DLT-19, I can probably find the lad that sells the neck seals, under suits and holsters again, as I remember him frequenting this site in particular.
Was just wondering if Anyone is Brisbane would be willing to help a hopeful who had to place his armour on back burner of life.
I can provide extra information if it is required that I prove my identity.
Essentially what I need help with is the assembly, as I'm not confident in my skills to do it myself.
So if anyone is willing to lend a guiding hand I would gladly accept it.
I do feel some guilt for not mentioning my sudden disappearance from the presence from the townsville scene, as Sean (SeanTrooper) and Anthony (NQDude) were quite helpful, know that you two are both held in high esteem in my eyes.
I apologize for any confusion caused by my disappearance, lads.
Any and all help that can be given will be appreciated and I will endeavor to do my best to return the favor. 

-The trooper formally known as TownsvilleTrooper.
Hey Strelok, awesome to see you back on the forums.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome back to the forums Strelok. I'm sure there will be a few sandies and TK's willing to lend a hand or at least advice to help you build your armour
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016