New recruit heading to Mackay
Hi all,
So I'm currently in Canberra, but relocating to Mackay in a few weeks.
I currently have a Mando in the works which I will finish first and then hope to put together a clone trooper as well. The whole family (DW, DS13 and DD10) are into Star Wars and we may all wind up trooping in one form or another.
I've already made contact with Gix and am looking forward to getting involved once we get settled in 'oop norf'. Smile
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Welcome to the forum! Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Great to have you aboard. Gix is a good contact up there as well as Jaggered.
Awesome Nighthawk!!
Be great to have a Mackay Mando - drop me a line when ur guys arrive.  As I said - don't be afraid to ask any questions whether is be Mackay related, Mando related, or the Marvellous Madness that is Redbacks.  Jaggered has heaps of experience and is very knowledgeable and we are happy to help out.
It will be exciting to possibly have our family expand into the Galactic Academy here locally too Doppeldaumen1 

WELCOME!!!!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome to the forums. You are in great hands with all the troopers we have in the Mackay region.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hey mate, welcome to Mackay. This is where the real troopers reside.

Look forward to trooping with you when you get here
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome to the forums, if your kids are interested in joining they can get a costume and sign up to the Galactic Academy and your kids will receive a membership number. The costume can be accurate or from a store as long as the kids are comfortable.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks!

See you when you hit Mackay.
What Mando are you looking at doing, generic or iconic?

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Doing a generic, although coming to a smaller place like Mackay it is tempting to try and do an approvable Boba Fett.

Welcome to the Redbacks.......Well soon anyway Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
So after much deliberation I've decided that, alongside the custom Mando, I'm also going to go for the black threads of an Imperial Staff Officer (hence the new avatar). Looking forward to heading up to MagnetiCon in a couple of hours.

Cool look forward to meeting you...
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
You'll get called Boba in a generic Mando anyway! (Some of us are special and get Jango instead cause we're blue.....). A staff officer is an excellent start. Welcome to the forums!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
(Friday 2-Jun-2017, 12:33 PM)Nighthawk Wrote:  So after much deliberation I've decided that, alongside the custom Mando, I'm also going to go for the black threads of an Imperial Staff Officer (hence the new avatar). Looking forward to heading up to MagnetiCon in a couple of hours.

Black is beautiful and once you've had black you'll never go back....BRING ME MORE CHEESE!!!!

You know if you decide to not go for the staff officer (they are all snobby gits anyway) and went for a bridge crewman or Reserve Tie Pilot its then just a short hop to earn your wings and come fly with us in the Southern Cross Wing........the greatest (well really the only) collection of Australian and New Zealand TIE Pilots in the Galaxy!!!
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heading North for the Winter Doc-Girlfriend 47 76,867 Saturday 14-Apr-2012, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Doc-Girlfriend
  Vic trooper heading north trigger happy 12 19,633 Wednesday 29-Dec-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: SuperAzza101