Trooper Armour
Most use grey or black in areas you might see into the armour
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Looking for the Nomex gloves, so many types. Pilot, tactical, etc. Which ones are the go ?
(Wednesday 1-Nov-2017, 04:13 PM)ANH1977 Wrote:  Looking for the Nomex gloves, so many types. Pilot, tactical, etc. Which ones are the go ?

Tactical are fine, although as long as they are black, it doesn't really matter You should be able to pick up a pair for around $20

Slowly but surely I'll get it to fit right. Shoulder bells to go  in & bend +strengthen  the sholder straps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My tx is a wtf and they are greatvto deal with could not help enough
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
While i wait for nomex gloves to arrive have been trying to attach my latex hand guards to black rubber gloves. Now onto 2nd pair of gloves as nothing seems to stick to the latex. Tried 2 part super glue, E6000 & contact adhesive. All stick to the glove none to the lstex guard.
Get the Selleys Plastic Glue, 2 part, one with a primer pen, the other is the glue. There is a Loctite version of the same thing, either will work, just make sure you keep your fingers away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Sunday 3-Dec-2017, 08:42 PM)Scotty33 Wrote:  Get the Selleys Plastic Glue, 2 part, one with a primer pen, the other is the glue. There is a Loctite version of the same thing, either will work, just make sure you keep your fingers away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the selleys plasic glue in 2 part..with primer & glue it stuck well tobthe glove but not the latex. I then cleaned the latex again re primed & glued but still no good.
Happy with it now Smile

Wink 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good mate.