New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast
Greetings! I just wanted to start by saying that I feel so privileged to have attended the Act for Kids Charity Ball last night. Not only was a great event raising money for a good cause, but it also provided me with the opportunity to meet and speak with the most amazing people! Each and every one of you are truly exceptional. I really look forward to working with you all in the near future. 
I have my heart set on a Captain Phasma build, and hope that this dream may come to fruition. 850 Armor Works say they can manufacture the armour, however chrome plating will have to be done externally (I'm unsure whether it should have a 'shiny' or 'weathered' finish). Soft parts are another story. They can be manufactured by the same company over in the US, however I wonder if this job is better left for the expertise of Mamma Sith? As you can see, I'm a little bit stuck. 
Nonetheless, I hope that you guys may be able to help out and point me in the right direction. My husband, 'unsure trooper', is currently in the process of having his Shoretrooper build made. I want mine to look better than his Smile
Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for everything!!
Welcome Darth Cooper I'm glad to see you've signed up Smile
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums and to the start of your journey into our world .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Hello and welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome (FINALLY) to the forums... now we can chat via tapatalk as we sit on the couch together

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum! As you no doubt found out last night, Gix was recently approved as Phasma and I'm sure that she will be able to help you with any hints or tricks regarding the assembly of your kit
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Woooooo welcome Sian. Great to have you on board.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Welcome Sian, glad to see you on the boards. It was good to see you both again last night at the Ball as well. 

Phasma is a good looking costume too, always good to have more of her around. 

Ask plenty of questions before forking out any money on anything as well.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Message Gix she has a recently approved Phasma.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
(Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 04:25 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Welcome Darth Cooper I'm glad to see you've signed up Smile

Haha thank you. I've had a read through the Galactic Academy information and will be enrolling my daughter Chloe as well. She'll be ecstatic to get involved. Looking forward to chatting with you more at the next event Smile

Thanks guys. I've sent Gix a private message to find out more about the Phasma build. It really was great to meet everybody last night- the event was truly amazing. Hoping to see you guys again soon!
Welcome. Gix is awesome and her Phasma has to be seen to believed. Good luck with your build. Smile
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Welcome to the RBG forums,

Seems to me you have already taken off in the right direction and are asking all the right questions.

Good luck with the build.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
You could message Cueloopz as well he knows ALOT about the phasma build has built one and he's in Brisbane
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the forums
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 568 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,086 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,432 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart