New from Munruben (south Brisbane)
It's always a safe bet to have an import permit approved before shipping. I usually send a copy to the seller to tape to the side of the box to speed up the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Friday 30-Jun-2017, 03:36 PM)major payne Wrote:  It's always a safe bet to have an import permit approved before shipping. I usually send a copy to the seller to tape to the side of the box to speed up the process.

QPOL have assured me that if my prop arrives before they have processed the permit, then they will expedite approval. Customs usually allow 28 days before they destroy the item. Given the nature of the prop, and the fact that it will just scan as a resin item, I can't see there being any issues

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks UnsureTrooper
UnsureTrooper
(Friday 30-Jun-2017, 03:36 PM)major payne Wrote:  It's always a safe bet to have an import permit approved before shipping. I usually send a copy to the seller to tape to the side of the box to speed up the process.

QPOL have assured me that if my prop arrives before they have processed the permit, then they will expedite approval. Customs usually allow 28 days before they destroy the item. Given the nature of the prop, and the fact that it will just scan as a resin item, I can't see there being any issues

Hi Unsuretrooper,

Have you received your kit from 850 as yet?
I have!! I have a couple of things I need to sort out before I submit final pics... life is getting in the way of that at the moment

More fine tuning required, but very happy with the result. My blaster is with customs, but QPOL have approved the B709A permit, so hopefully I'll have the blaster next week...[Image: ce39d439185e33a8a69f6fe4e2d42349.jpg]

(Friday 4-Aug-2017, 08:06 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  I have!! I have a couple of things I need to sort out before I submit final pics... life is getting in the way of that at the moment

More fine tuning required, but very happy with the result. My blaster is with customs, but QPOL have approved the B709A permit, so hopefully I'll have the blaster next week...[Image: ce39d439185e33a8a69f6fe4e2d42349.jpg]

WOW, now that looks Fantastic, fit looks great and spot on with 850, so exciting can't wait to get mine, seems like its taking forever, i am going over to Europe for 3weeks soon so it may arrive when i am away. i have gone with the captian as to, looking at you i don't think you will have any problems with the approval with 501st.

What additional work did you have to do with the fit?............looks pretty good to me
Need to bring the ab plate up higher and make sure the biceps are a little higher. I also need to fit the hip plates and then add the pouch onto the hip plate... not much really, but I want to wait until I've got my E22 before I finalise my application pics...

(Saturday 5-Aug-2017, 04:37 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  Need to bring the ab plate up higher and make sure the biceps are a little higher. I also need to fit the hip plates and then add the pouch onto the hip plate... not much really, but I want to wait until I've  got my E22 before I finalise my application pics...

Ok cool, so bringing the ab plate and biceps higher do you have to do any trimming or is it a matter of readjusting (tightening) where they connect. (sorry for not getting the wording right).

i am getting exactly the same and was just wondering how close 850 is without doing to much work.
It's all just adjusting the fit... working out how to wear it all etc. I won't have to trim anything

Hi Chris, did you end up getting your armour and E22 yet?

[attachment=4298 Wrote:UnsureTrooper pid='173883' dateline='1505216940']Hi Chris, did you end up getting your armour and E22 yet?

Sure have all the goods now...exciting.....i just need to work out how to assemble it all correct to me...like hip plates, shouldering etc. .... any help would be greatly appreciated...i can supply beers (or what ever u drink) if want to spare some time ?

(Wednesday 13-Sep-2017, 07:06 PM)Caz Wrote:  
(Tuesday 12-Sep-2017, 09:49 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  Hi Chris, did you end up getting your armour and E22 yet?

Sure have all the goods now...exciting.....i just need to work out how to assemble it all correct to me...like hip plates, shouldering etc. .... any help would be greatly appreciated...i can supply beers (or what ever u drink) if want to spare some time ?
Looking good :-) Well done...

(Thursday 14-Sep-2017, 06:31 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  
(Wednesday 13-Sep-2017, 07:06 PM)Caz Wrote:  
(Tuesday 12-Sep-2017, 09:49 PM)UnsureTrooper Wrote:  Hi Chris, did you end up getting your armour and E22 yet?

Looking good :-) Well done...

How are you doing with your build? have you been approved as yet ?
Not yet... just waiting on feedback

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi All from South East Brisbane. Dantryi 34 40,894 Thursday 17-Aug-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Duras
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,288 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New recruit from South Brisbane Dengar76 14 10,590 Wednesday 7-Mar-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Squid