Tie Pilot Gauntlets
Hi just wondering if any one knows if theres supplier in Brisbane for Tie Gauntlets. Slide Effect mentioned that there may be one in Archerfield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be Esford Armoury. Here is the link for the gloves in question:

http://www.reenactorswarehouse.com.au/pr...2&cPath=25
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thanks Trent!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hi Booster. Are you also in need of cogs for your flighsuit? Someone mentioned you may need them. If so shoot me a PM mate and your address and il mail them to you. I was meant to drop them to Adam over the weekend.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
(Sunday 2-Jul-2017, 06:44 AM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  That would be Esford Armoury. Here is the link for the gloves in question:

Thanks Trent appreciate the info.

(Monday 3-Jul-2017, 11:11 AM)BigDub Wrote:  Hi Booster. Are you also in need of cogs for your flighsuit? Someone mentioned you may need them. If so shoot me a PM mate and your address and il mail them to you. I was meant to drop them to Adam over the weekend.

Thanks mate sent you a PM

(Sunday 2-Jul-2017, 08:12 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  Thanks Trent!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks also Adam !

(Sunday 2-Jul-2017, 06:44 AM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  That would be Esford Armoury. Here is the link for the gloves in question:

Hi Trent I spoke with Esford the gauntlet gloves they sell don't have the three darts stitched in I might see if Mamma sith could modify them.
Thanks for the lead though.

The stitches on the back of the hand are optional
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Monday 3-Jul-2017, 12:45 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  The stitches on the back of the hand are optional

Thanks mate! that's great news I should of read the CRL a little closer. Certainly a good price for Gauntlets and local too.

Yeah, the esford basic sword training gauntlet gloves are a good starting point - they're what I was approved in as a Reserve Tie 18 months ago, and with them located just across the road from the airfield they are convenient if you live southside.

The shop isn't 100% open to the public yet - basically email them to make sure someone will be there when you want to head over, and their old stock of cows hide stock is starting to get sparse (may not have some common sizes), but when I was there last (with blue to get the same gloves for his crewman), they said they were getting new stock delivered soon, in a more supple goatskin.

The flair at the cuff isn't as dramatic as say, wampa wear repro gloves, but they certainly still look good - plus, as they aren't lined with anything​, you will actually still be able to use touchscreen devices while wearing them!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
(Saturday 8-Jul-2017, 04:30 PM)MyKill Wrote:  Yeah, the esford basic sword training gauntlet gloves are a good starting point - they're what I was approved in as a Reserve Tie 18 months ago, and with them located just across the road from the airfield they are convenient if you live southside.

The shop isn't 100% open to the public yet - basically email them to make sure someone will be there when you want to head over, and their old stock of cows hide stock is starting to get sparse (may not have some common sizes), but when I was there last (with blue to get the same gloves for his crewman), they said they were getting new stock delivered soon, in a more supple goatskin.

The flair at the cuff isn't as dramatic as say, wampa wear repro gloves, but they certainly still look good - plus, as they aren't lined with anything​, you will actually still be able to use touchscreen devices while wearing them!

Thanks mate I have decided to go with wampa wear. But the info is appreciated.
Cheers

Can't go wrong with Wampa's, first thing you'll want to do with them is very carefully cut the yellow wampa wear tag out of the cuffs with a razor blade or scalpel/craft knife - they can pop out and end up in photos.  The little black size tag is fine to leave alone.

You'll be on the flight deck in no time brother!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
(Sunday 9-Jul-2017, 08:31 PM)MyKill Wrote:  Can't go wrong with Wampa's, first thing you'll want to do with them is very carefully cut the yellow wampa wear tag out of the cuffs with a razor blade or scalpel/craft knife - they can pop out and end up in photos.  The little black size tag is fine to leave alone.

You'll be on the flight deck in no time brother!

Cheers thanks for the info regarding the tag. Hopefully have all my pieces together in the near future. All ordered just waiting for it all to come together. I have learnt a lot along the way and appreciate all the help and advice I have received from Garrison members locally and internationally. Can't wait to gain approval and be a part of the mighty 501st.