Visiting from Nordic Garrison
Hey G'day how's it going y'all?

So I guess it's time to introduce myself even here.

My name is Dennis (15136) and I am traveling from Sweden (Nordic Garrison) to Australia this year.
I've already spend seven weeks with the Knightfall Garrison and it has been a bliss!

My plan is to visit as many Garrisons on this massive island as I possibly can, and I've heard that this cool event is happening and Dream World and that you host it. So hey, I guess I'll be heading to the Golden Coast in June.

I actually might come earlier depending on my circumstances. I'll let ya know fam!

Best regards
Dennis
Nice! Would be good to say hi at Dreamworld Smile
Also Smile I'm here traveling with mamma for the moment a couple of weeks before she's leaving.

We're going to Cairns later next week and would absolutely love a tour or something to the best places.
We haven't really booked anything yet so we're flexible.

Thanks!
(Saturday 17-Mar-2018, 10:18 AM)Devander Wrote:  Also Smile I'm here traveling with mamma for the moment a couple of weeks before she's leaving.

We're going to Cairns later next week and would absolutely love a tour or something to the best places.
We haven't really booked anything yet so we're flexible.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome. 

I'll be up in Cairns- 27-29th March, if you're still up there.
Hi and welcome Dennis. Looking forward to meeting you.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Awesome dude, hope to see you at Dream World.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
We'll be there the 21th -27th March.
If anyone is up for a little swedish mingle let me know :D
Hope to see you at DW. Going to be a blast. Make sure you sign up.
Hi Dennis, where in Sweden are you from? I'm currently in Germany for work but I'll be in Sweden in the next couple of months. Perhaps we can meet up over there. I've been to Finland a few times in the last few months as well, which is also part of the Nordic Garrison. Cheers.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Australia & I’m sure your going to have an amazing trip. To make our Dreamworld troop one of your list of things to do why your here is awesome. I’m sure it will be one of your highlights of your trip as it’s going to be awesome. I won’t be in 501st armor but if you see a certain Gold Droid feel free to say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Sunday 18-Mar-2018, 01:53 AM)Dreadnought Wrote:  Hi Dennis, where in Sweden are you from? I'm currently in Germany for work but I'll be in Sweden in the next couple of months. Perhaps we can meet up over there. I've been to Finland a few times in the last few months as well, which is also part of the Nordic Garrison. Cheers.
Would be fun, but I'm in Australia mate will be here till December.
Welcome to Australia and to the forum Dennis
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thanks everyone!
We just landed in Cairns and are our way to the hotel.
Looking forward in meeting you. (Hopefully)
Is there something going on this week?
Welcvome Smile
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Looking forward to meeting you at DW2018.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visiting Southern Cross Garrison Member Arothir 1 369 Thursday 7-Sep-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: sharpshooter2231
  Visiting member.. Musical_terrorist 15 23,225 Saturday 12-May-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Lord Chad
  Visiting Trooper from Overseas TR6386 19 21,803 Saturday 12-Mar-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TerrorFirma