The Kids of the Mackay Autism Group Lego Day
Troop Report 
Date: 15th December 2018

Venue: Souths Leagues Club Mackay

Time: 9.00 - 13.00

Mission: To bring joy to the kids and adults alike and raise money for "The Kids of the Mackay Autism Group"

Trooper Attendance:
46824 TripleSix
31109 Grimlee_TheSkald

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:

Our regular last minute Guest Wrangler/Photographer Snips

Details:
TK - 46824 was deployed on the alien world of "Souths" with instructions to gain intel on the inhabitants building techniques so the empire could use them to create a new death star.

Once deployed it was obvious that he would be easily spotted and detained by authorities. TK - 46824 radioed back to his commanding officer on the Emancipator who sent him a prototype helmet only known as "The Lego Man".

With this new bucket he easily blended in with the locals and was welcomed into their tribe. Many photos/selfies and good times were had by all not like those pesky Ewoks on endor

A lone Jawa seemed to be lurking around some of the darker corners and was seen pilfering anything he could get his hands on. He was quickly removed and is currently being interrogated, though not much is expected from Jawas

Charity Funds Raised: $1300 in door donations and raffle tickets

Injuries / Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: Zero

Mission Status: Awesome

Photos:
[Image: rqZlHy5.jpg]
[Image: ltQH24t.jpg]
[Image: wlaCHxy.jpg]
[Image: WXqq2hQ.jpg]
[Image: YvSSgZs.jpg]
[Image: 5Gt3hWI.jpg]
[Image: xO5Myow.jpg]
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
well done guys
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give Me 5 For Kids Family Fun Day Mackay TripleSix 1 2,241 Monday 22-Jul-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report Give Me 5 for Kids Mackay TripleSix 8 7,075 Wednesday 6-Jun-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Diatium
Troop Report Mackay Autism Support Group - Lego Expo TripleSix 14 13,370 Friday 22-Dec-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Ravens6