Thanks cobra for all your work and support
Thanks Rick your a top bloke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Cheers for everything Rick, champion innings mate Smile
Thanks RIck for all you have done to this point. Enjoy your 'retirement'.

Congrats Bruce on the new role. I know you'll smash it out of the park.
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Thanks for everything Rick. You have been a very honest and fair XO and a fantastic trooper to as well. You made me, Bec and the boys all feel very welcome. You are a good friend and wonderful person, take time now to just troop and let some other sucker (sorry Bruce) worry about Legion stuff Smile

Bruce congrats mate. I know you will do this position proud you have a great temperament for this job.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks Rick for everything you have done for the Redbacks.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Big thankyou as well Rick, top job!

Terror
If I recall correctly, it was in the men’s toilets at the Plough Inn after a Game-On troop at the State Library where I first propositioned Rick, with the suggestion that he accept the role of the Executive officer of the newly forming Redback Garrison.

And for the next nine years Rick served with distinction in the role to become the longest serving XO in Australia and New Zealand.

I doubt very much that anyone else could have tolerated the two CO’s he has been compelled to serve under with such calm and balance, and that is quite an achievement in itself.

Well Done Rick – a well-deserved retirement!
Thanks Rick for your great work over the years and congrats Bruce on the new role.
You are a champion guy who always has a smile on his face.

We have done a few long walks together but the most notable was you wrangling Oigen and I for 60K over 2 days.
Incredible.

Thank you for everything you have done for the Garrison.
Thank you Cobra and congratulations Cyclops!