Meet The Crew
Name: Stewart Rolfe
501st ID: TI24242
Forum Name: Wendell
Joined the Redback Garrison in April 2016
Current Approved Costumes: Reserve TIE Pilot, ANH TIE Pilot, 181st Fighter Wing TIE Pilot

In my time in the Legion I've been privileged to have served both in our Garrison Command Staff and at Legion level. My Legion experience includes:
Legion Position: Legion Captain of the Guard 2020
Garrison Positions: Garrison Executive Officer(2022-current), Garrison Command Staff (2019 - current), Garrison Captain of the Guard (2019-current) and Costume Review Committee member (2020-current).
Detachment Positions: JRS Cadet Mentor (2018 - 2021), JRS Detachment Command Staff Attache (Australia, 2020).

Both Slide -Effect and myself have been integral members of the JRS Flight School here in Australia. The flight school is the first point of social and costume development for all pilots wishing to build a costume with the aim of joining the Jolly Roger Detachment. We have direct access to armourers, costume components that we know will meet at least basic approval standard and advice on how and where to source every costume component. Cadet Mentors have all walked the path you are now walking, and know all the pitfalls and problems that can arise when building a costume to the high standards demanded by not only the 501st Legion, but from within our own Garrison.

Ultimately, we are here to guide you build your best costume so that you can join the ranks of expert pilots in the Jolly Roger Squadron, and get on the flight deck as quickly and painlessly as possible. Welcome.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet The Crew Slide Effect 0 701 Sunday 23-May-2021, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect