501st ID: 4159
Forum name : Beanie

Approved 501st costumes
TS - Snowtrooper
DZ - Tusken Raider: ANH (male)
ID - Officer: Imperial Grand Admiral - Legends
ID - Officer: Grand Admiral Thrawn - Legends
TK - Stormtrooper: ANH Stunt
SL - Emperor Palpatine: ROTS/ESB/ROTJ (Black Sith Robe)
TI - TIE Pilot: Reserve Pilot
ID - Officer: Warrant Officer
IC - Imperial Crew: Bridge Crew
TK - Stormtrooper: ANH Stunt
IS - AT-ST Driver
IC - Imperial Crew: Scanning Crew
CC - Clone Captain (TCW) (Phase 2): Rex
ID - Officer: Line Officer, (Olive Drab)
IN - Imperial Navy Trooper
TA - AT-AT Commander
TK - Stormtrooper: The Force Awakens
TS - Snow Scout
TK - Stormtrooper: The Last Jedi

I have been a member of the Legion since 2007 before we were even a Squad or Garrison. I am one of the last few remaining founding members of Redback Squad still around today, been to many cons inc 3 Star Wars Celebrations in USA.

Upon joining the 501st i had a Tusken Raider i bought from a friend and then begun collecting the parts for my Snowtrooper, the coolest costume in all the movies. back then snowie parts were hard to come by because the Legion was a mere 10 years old and prop makers were all in tucked away places in the furthest reaches of the world. my 2nd costume Snowie was approved in 2008 and in that year i traveled to Australia's highest ski field and wore it up in the snow raising money for charities and still hold that record today.

as the years drifted by, i was part of a costume review committee, assisting in the approvals and reviews of new members costumes, which lead me to becoming the Garrisons Merchendise and Brand officer for 2 years. also done 3 year stint as a Rebel Legion (sister group to the 501st making the "Good guys costumes") base Commanding Officer of Queensland.

In 2017 was Australia's first Snow Scout, a combination of a Snowtrooper and Biker scout as seen "just off screen" in Empire Strikes Back during the successful win on Hoth but featured in comic books as an elite class of high range sniper characters.

Blizzard force has extended its range of characters and now inc First Order Snowtroopers, to Galactic Marines and Snowtrooper Commanders so there something for all.

If you need help with anything Snowie related, drop me a message and together we can get you into the frostiest coolest costumes around!

http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>