New Member From QLD
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I'm Addzy, I'm from Mackay,Qld and I've just started building an ROTS Vader and I'm absolutely loving it, got a rubies suit a fair while back just for my daughters birthday cause she loves Saar Wars and after finding out about the 501ST and seeing some awesome Vaders at a few events I've decided to start fresh and build a fully approvable suit.

All the best everyone.
May the force be with you
Hi Addzy, I'm also from Mackay. Welcome to the Redbacks!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
(Wednesday 27-Jul-2022, 09:40 AM)TripleSix Wrote:  Hi Addzy, I'm also from Mackay. Welcome to the Redbacks!

Thanks for the welcome mate, really appreciate it, great to meet another Mackay local.

Cheers
Welcome to the forums, start yourself a build thread in the Sith Lords section on here and ask questions as you go , we have experienced Vaders and Detachment staff in the garrison.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Wednesday 27-Jul-2022, 04:54 PM)Cyclops Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, start yourself a build thread in the Sith Lords section on here and ask questions as you go , we have experienced Vaders and Detachment staff in the garrison.

Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to do so
Welcome to the Redback’s !
As said by Cyclops, make a build thread in our Sith Lord section and one of our awesome Vader mentors can help and advice on where to start.
This is going to be a very expensive build so PLEASE, ask our mentors before buying anything, I would hate to see you waste money on items that don’t meet approval .
I look forward to reading your build thread, good luckSmile
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Build thread is the way to go. We have some great Vader's that will give you advice before it costs you money. Ask questions.
Welcome to the forums.