Starlight Week @ Zing Helensvale
Troop Report 
Date – Sunday 14th August

Venue – Zing @ Westfield Helensvale

Time - 10.45am  - 130pm

Mission – To bring the Redback Awesome! And help raise some funds for Starlight Week

Trooper Attendance:
Ktty - Jawa
Drone - Kylo 
Ravyn - Tusken
Rubber - Tusken
Blueski - TK

Support Crew/Wranglers:
Meowied_Cass
Chief

Details:
We got to Zing around 10.30 to kit up for our Starlight Troop. Unfortunately we had a few members drop out of the troop and some were unable to kit up due to health/life. We trooped an hour or so between Zing and EB Games with a solid turn out for the stores for a Sunday. Ravyn, Rubber and Blueski had to duck out after that time which left myself and Drone for the next hour.
We had many many kids, young and old, excited to see us, some confused older people, LOTS of people happy to donate without a photo op and siblings fighting over who got to hold what prop and stand where
Overall a successful troop for another Starlight Week!

Charity Funds Raised – N/A but we did fill THREE buckets whilst doing our thing!

Injuries/Malfunctions – N/A

Public Incidents – I did have to laugh when a kid said that Kylo was ‘hey, that’s the guy that I have a skin of in Fortnight’. The Jawa scared a few kids, Chiefs Darksaber was a huge hit for photo ops, people didn’t quite know us Sand People’s, lots of kids were impressed with the Tusken baby that Ravyn made (as was I)

Mission Status – A successful Starlight troop! Definitely one I look forward to every year

Photos:
[Image: 5096811310447336]
Was a fun troop!
A Tusken Baby? Coool
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Week Mackay 2023 TripleSix 4 562 Monday 2-Oct-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: APOK
Troop Report Starlight Week - Zing Logan (week 2) MyKill 1 399 Sunday 3-Sep-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Starlight Week EB Games Albert Street Donut 4 596 Wednesday 30-Aug-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz