Phase 2 realistic 332nd trooper
Build Thread 
Hey all I’m Rylee. I was thinking about joining the 501st legion as a Realistic 332nd trooper. I was looking at 3d printing most of the armor using Christhepropguys files and buying the finished helmet from him. Any recommendations for things to get ready before I begin the build process would be much appreciated. I have no experience in creating my own costumes so any and all help is appreciated. I’m willing to learn and adapt however I am trying to keep the cost down hence why I’m looking at 3d printing over buying a kit. I look forward to meeting you all
Update I have decided that it would be smarter and easier to purchase a kit and was recommended doing it through Chris the prop guy. I couldn’t find it anywhere on the website but does anyone know if this helmet is a realistic or animated helmet. Link to it will be below. Kind regards Rylee

https://www.christhepropguy.com/collecti...ion-helmet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  501st Realistic Clone Armor Blazer8563255 4 499 Thursday 23-Feb-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
Build Thread Clone trooper Phase two 332nd Company Blazer8563255 9 1,081 Monday 14-Nov-2022, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Cyclops
Build Thread 212th Phase II Clone Trooper Grunt RotS GoldMiner 1 1,024 Wednesday 21-Jul-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: GoldMiner