Storm Trooper kit for sale
For Sale 
Gday 501st, Redback Garrison!

I have a full, unassembled quality made Storm Trooper costume in kit form that I am regretfully needing to sell for $1000 cash. That's what I bought it for and it has been kept, in storage since I bought it.

It is in immaculate condition, high quality plastic with extras like the blaster as shown in the photos.

I am offering this to you guys first before I advertise elsewhere.

I'm wanting it to go to a good home!

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards

Steph

Located in Ipswich, Queensland

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Steph

Would be be willing to sell the blaster separately as if so I would be interested in taking a look I am also in Ipswich QLD
Hi, unfortunately I have to say no to selling the blaster separately, but thanks for enquiring. Reason is the blaster helps keep the leather holster in shape and that's how it's been stored.
Also the blaster needs a little work to get it up to scratch.
(Friday 29-Sep-2023, 08:13 AM)Sdzimm Wrote:  Hi, unfortunately I have to say no to selling the blaster separately,  but thanks for enquiring.  Reason is the blaster helps keep the leather holster in shape and that's how it's been stored.
Also the blaster needs a little work to get it up to scratch.

No problem, thanks for coming back to me, if you change your mind please let me know and I will be happy to take a look.
(Wednesday 27-Sep-2023, 04:35 PM)Sdzimm Wrote:  Gday 501st, Redback Garrison!

I have a full, unassembled quality made Storm Trooper costume in kit form that I am regretfully needing to sell for $1000 cash. That's what I bought it for and it has been kept, in storage since I bought it.

It is in immaculate condition, high quality plastic with extras like the blaster as shown in the photos.

I am offering this to you guys first before I advertise elsewhere.

I'm wanting it to go to a good home!

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards

Steph

Located in Ipswich,  Queensland

Looks pretty good. You haven't used it? If I find someone from Melbourne to come get it, will you give a discount? Smile
Gday, definitely hasn't been used. I was really wanting to get what I paid for it.
What are you actually suggesting for price and collection?
Steph