Reading Cinemas Newmarket- Sunday 5 May
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 5 May 2024 (aka Revenge of the Fifth)

Venue: Reading Cinemas Newmarket

Time: 11am - 12:15pm

Mission: To bring Redback awesomeness to prequel fans attending the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy movie marathon.

Trooper Attendance:
Star Scribe (Jawa)
_will_of_the_force (officer olive drab)
Robotom (Scout)

Guest trooper Attendance:
KdeptPreacher (officer olive drab, Georgia Garrison)

Details:

Arrived onsite 10:30am for kit up time 11:30am.
We meet and greeted and took photos at the Reading Cinemas logo photowall in the foyer outside the Titan Luxe theatre. 

We came across a tiny Darth Vader, and two pals as Obi-Wan and Anakin (side note: after the troop and we de-kitted to watch the marathon, Obi-Wan was seated in the high ground, one row above Anakin). We also came across a lot of happy prequel fans keen for photos and were full of praise for our costumes and presence. 

We also took video and photos with the Reading staff. They very kindly gave us tickets to the marathon as a thank you, which KdaptPreacher, _will_of_the_force and I greatly enjoyed. Unfortunately Robotom was on imperial duties elsewhere and unable to watch the marathon. 

Thank you to my troopers! Very smooth troop and loads of fun! 

Injuries/Malfunctions: Nil
[/url]
Public incidents: Nil

Mission status: Accomplished! 

Photos: I'm so bad at posting photos on the forum (never seem to get it working well). Have linked to my public instagram photos. 

[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lbknhLi9f/?igsh=MWw5bmFkMmtoc2Uxdw==]https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lbknhLi9f/?igsh=MWw5bmFkMmtoc2Uxdw==

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Reading Cinemas May 4th Marathon, Townsville Red Empress 0 107 Sunday 5-May-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Red Empress
Troop Report 17-12-17 Reading Cinemas Newmarket Opening Weekend Beanie 5 6,218 Sunday 24-Dec-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Booster