Greetings and salutations
(Tuesday 19-Jan-2010, 04:41 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback garrison!

Doesn't that just sound fantastic? Yes. Welcome to the Redback Garrison. The best damn garrison in the world!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hi everyone, I am Rogue Prophecy, I used to be on TAG forums, but since seeing the official QLD group I have move across to it. I live at Hillcrest, so anyone is free to contact me about doing something. I have yet to start making my costume, so any advice would be appreciated. Also I am willing to help at any functions if I can. I have met a few of you before at the logan library sci fi day last year, so hi to all of those guys and girls, especially the scotman who was very helpful to me.
Talk to you guys soon.
Thanks Rogue
Welcome Rogue! May I suggest you start your own thread here to say gday? people might not notice you posting on someone elses and wont get a chance to say hi and provide you with advice Smile
Welcome aboard mate, look forward to trooping with you!!!
Hi Rogue - welcome anyway and yeah what Tirilia said!!
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Cheers .. & welcome to the boards.... and into the service of the empire. Serve to please... & pleased to serve.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations Townsville ARJAWA 0 1,180 Monday 28-Oct-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ARJAWA
  Salutations ARJAWA 1 1,800 Sunday 13-Oct-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Wolf
  Salutations :) Finn 26 40,116 Thursday 13-Dec-2012, 09:49 AM
Last Post: raeil