Star Wars Recluse Forces Short Film
Troop Report 
Date: 22/01/2011

Venue: Upper Coomera Parklands

Time: 0900 - 1700

Mission: To have fun and film a short film about a couple of TD's stuck on a planet in the middle of nowhere with a drunken jedi trying to find his lightsaber that he misplaced on a juri juice bender. Throught the haze of a hangover he stumbles on the two innocent TD's who have found his lightsaber. The rest you will have to see when the film is finished. A link will posted when I get it.

Trooper Attendance:

TD3409 Apok
TD4384 Sandy Andy (yep he is having a name change from Rookie as well we really only call him Sandy Andy haha)

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Our favourite rebel scum: Master Ray aka Super_Trooper

Support Crew: N/A

Detail: All went really well and a lot of fun was had. Andy and I kicked off nice and early and we breezed through all the scenes. The sunlight was playing a little bit of havoc with the light but it was a whole heap of fun. Ray turned up about 1400 and got strainght to work. As Ray doesn't drink playing a drunken jedi was funny to watch.

Injuries: Th usual back of the leg armour nips.

Malfunctions: Due to having to take a blaster bolt to the chest and getting shot to the ground I now have a nice crack on AB plate. Fixable but I will have to replace it eventually. Lucky it was the last shot of the day.

Also Andy had the hot glue on his Butt Plate come off under the heat of the sun. Thanks the Sith for gaffer tape.

Public Incidents: Two kids decided to crash the shoot right at the end. They thought it was hilarious seeing Stormtroopers in a swamp land. After the novelty wore off they went and played army in the grass and climbed trees.

Mission Status: Total success. Monies will be donated on our behalf by the Director to the flood appeal. I think it will be $200 but I will find out when he sends me a receipt some time in the next week or two.

Photos: There were two photographers there and we will get a CD full of pics and a DVD of the film in the near future.
Great work guys
Excellent work...well done guys...can't wait to see the film
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great work guys. Glad it was a success.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Nice work guys.

Can't wait to see the finished film.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Great work guys! Can't wait to see the finished product! Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Sounds like you all had a blast . Smile
Well done, you had fun AND raised money at the same time! It's a win,win! (don't forget to send me the receipt!!)
(Thursday 27-Jan-2011, 08:49 PM)Trinity Wrote:  Well done, you had fun AND raised money at the same time! It's a win,win! (don't forget to send me the receipt!!)

Yep I have told the director that we need a receipt for the books. When I get it I will send it to you. I think he is going to scan it and then email that to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Toowoomba Library Star Wars day 2019 Bolt_2112 3 4,677 Sunday 20-Jan-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Ashlyn_Dubreas
Troop Report St. Andrew's Vacation Care Program Star Wars Day Diatium 6 6,262 Tuesday 24-Jul-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Darth Temptress
Troop Report Celebration of Life for Mark - A Star Wars Fan Donut 10 10,425 Friday 2-Mar-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Squid