New User
Hello All,
I am from Coorparoo in Brisbane and would like to join the fold and start with some TK armour, then go from there. Am open to advice as to where to start sourcing bits and pieces required to make a complete set of armour.
I am pretty handy with electronics (have already protyped a commlink voice changer system) and also have quite a good workshop for manufacture of props/parts etc.
I want to avoid the eBay horror stories, so advice of reputable kit manufacturers or suppliers would be great.

Rushy
Welcome aboard mate, muppet's the man you want for TK contacts.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
You seek MouldMan. He's on the the forum. I bought my kit from him and it's excellent!
Hey there mate and welcome aboard.
Hit Muppet up for costume enquiries.
I have a MM TK and I love it and he is local too. Ask lots of questions and enjoy the journey
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard, Rushy!
I started with a TK as well - and love it!
There's a heap of different makers of Armour that can be accepted by the 501st - but whatever you do, avoid Rubies at all costs. To then add more flavour to the mix, you have mainly two different plastics to chose from: ABS or HIPS. (Dont bother with Fiberglass!)

Muppet is our Garrison Membership Liason (GML) and he will be ultimately handling your application process - he's also pretty cluey when it comes to different armour makers.

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
welcome Rushy, there will lots of good advice to be found on the forums and it is always good to have someone new who is good with electronics ( or magic as I like to call it ) to makes things all sparkly Lol
Hey there Rushy, welcome to the Redbacks.
Sounds like you have already gotten some good advice, so I won't bother you with any more.
Shiny's rule Tk
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome.

Sounds like you might be handy to have around. :-)
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi and welcome Rushy Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi there Rushy, welcome to the Redback forum. Shoot Muppet a pm about makes of TK and shoot MouldMan a pm also. The name "Rubies" still gives me nightmares, advoid them at all costs! Snipers 2cents
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome to the redbacks mate.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
[Image: Twilight-Sparkle-My-Little-Pony-Friendsh..._thumb.jpg]

Welcome mate! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Would love to get a peeksies at the sound setup you talk about!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome to the RBG.

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome to the garrison
Remember, once you wear black, youll never go back