greetings
Greetings all just wish to say hi as you can tell am new to your foroum truth be told i am not realy into all the uniforms but am in the process of making an e11 blaster and am hoping to get in touch with crypto as was told he is the man to talk to . caught up with some of the guys at QMHE over the weekend costumes looked good . about myself I am forty somthing years old and am a model builder and have been for 30 odd of those years and am also my own worst critic and very demanding of my own work. any how cheers for now will keep lurking and see were it goes all the best Ken
Hi and welcome Ken Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks.
You are not the only 40 something person around here so don't worry...
growing old is mandatory, growing up...optional.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome mate...have a look around and ask any questions that you may have...we are a pretty friendly bunch
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard Ken.

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome Ken!
Welcome to the Redback forum Ken.
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Hi and welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi there and Welcome. Just shoot Crypto off a PM and I'm sure he'll get back to you. Wink
Hi hopfoot have sent a pm to crypto and am awating a reply hopefully he will answer cheers. to all the other guys thanks for the welcom.