Costume for my partner
Is that a costumebase uniform? If so the rank badges are wrong and need to close the collar at the neck, other than that looks good to me. Muppet will be able to give better feedback
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Be sure to close in that collar, the 2 edges are meant to line up together.
I'm sure you'll figure this all out with more practice, congrats.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
It was a custom made by a former 501st member in the USA. Who luckily for us was roughly about the same size, it is going to need some alterations. And yes now that you mention it, the gap in the collar does seem larger than it should be Rolleyes
Yes the rank bars are a shocker. I think I've already put in a request with FX.Guy (I think Huh )
But hey she's gonna look great when she's wrangling Eyebrows

We're one black flight suit away from another janitor ... nooooooo
Hey there Michael, looking good..you guys are going to have a squad up and running in no time at all
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Looks great!

There's a few small tweaks to make for the approval shots - but certainly no deal-breakers! It'll be a fantastic addition to the garrison!

Well done, and welcome aboard!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Looking good there Doppeldaumen1, now you will probably have to work getting some Jawa costumes up Lol.
Oh yeah, she should definitly go for Admiral Daala. Doppeldaumen1 Looking great
On closer inspection there are two sets of clips on the collar to close it up .... boy do I feel stupid Huh
Just need to get a decent set of rank bars and Lisa is ready to go Doppeldaumen1
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Just remember you don't need rank badges for approval shots ( they are optional ), but you may need to make sure the velco dosen't stand out too much.
CRL for Black NCO- http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:..._black_nco

CRL for Black Officer- http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...icer_black

Remember black nco has, straight legged trousers, black shoes no rank bar or code cylinders

Black officer has Jodpher style trousers,knee high riding boots,code cylinders, rank bar is an option.