Phoenix Rising
Hey Luke, fancy seeing you here. Hehehe That armour has got some nice extra's included, never have a sandy undersuit again when you are looking for droids on Tatooine

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 03:12 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  [Image: IMAG0677.jpg]

This is where I went wrong, Instead of putting my armor in the washer, I put it in the Dryer, Thats why it's shrunk and left me as the shetland trooper you see today.

Welcome Luke and welcome finally to the forums. All it took was a bit of convincing from us but it worked Smile Hope to see you at Supanova.

I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 03:12 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Aw, thanks Team, I didn't even have to try very much, it was just too much fun. Notworthy

---

I'm currently working on the torso of my armour.

Here is a progress shot of it with all the gadgets sitting under the helmet.

I hope you like it so far, but I'm still not sure it will pass the accuracy test... Cheeky

[Image: IMAG0677.jpg]

I think your buttons are upside down....and not quite the right colour Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 09:09 PM)Phantom Wrote:  
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 03:12 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Aw, thanks Team, I didn't even have to try very much, it was just too much fun. Notworthy

---

I hope you like it so far, but I'm still not sure it will pass the accuracy test... Cheeky

Can you tell that most of the troopers here are smartasses Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 09:25 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 09:09 PM)Phantom Wrote:  

---

Can you tell that most of the troopers here are smartasses Smile

At least give me a chance to prove it before you say it :P
Hey, I met most of you, I know what you are like already [and I approve of the 'smartness'] and I am relived as it means I should slot in rather well. Doppeldaumen1
Progress picture:

[Image: IMAG0694.jpg]
excellent..that one should stay shiny..LOL love the energy rating as well
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Doppeldaumen1 coming along very well, Will have to drop by and see how it looks in person. I may also bring a load of washing which I thing you will be able to help out with Cheeky

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
As one new recruit to another, welcome. I reckon we've managed to be lucky enough to have join one of the best garrisons going, gotten so much help and advice myself, and I'm sure they are doing the same for you. Went for an unofficial stroll in my armour with Nerf yesterday, what a great experience, can't wait to do more (and I'm sure you feel the same).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
I've been lucky enough to do a Troop in someone else's armour a few weeks back, and the feeling of wanting to wear a suit has not faded. I saw the Angelman Blu-Ray Mission, looked awesome. The ability to wash clothing is insignificant to the power of the Force, Mortogg, that or I may have made some changes.

So, after a little bit more work after consulting the Costume Reference Library, I needed to modify the washing machine torso of my own armour as it wasn't movie-accurate (why did nobody point this out to me??? Lol), this is the result:

[Image: TKProgress01.jpg]

Needs: bodysuit (coming), better gloves (coming), and some serious strapping (needs experts).
Looking good, if I may point out 1 thing..I can see your eyes through the lenses.. get onto Muppet and get some lens material from him, he can source a darker grade..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Yeah, it's a Master Replica 2007 (I think?) helmet with the green lenses. All the gizmos to go inside including black lenses are at Mr Goose's place of residence. He was talking about placing the black lenses a tiny bit back from the helmet also to allow more air flow.

I must say you guys are all just a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for all the encouragement and good advice. Doppeldaumen1