Hi all! Few Imperial Guard Questions
Hi everybody!

I've been recently gathering a Royal Guard costume and saw that someone here locally had one Smile

I've been having a bit of trouble vendoring some of the extra pieces of the costume and thought a few of you might know.

Referencing the manual, does anyone know where I could find "Burgundy or dark purple cloth or suede gloves with no extraneous straps, buckles or ornamental stitching. The gloves are to cover the wearer's wrists."

I've had a scour on ebay but a few of the items kind of look similar. Also had trouble getting the robe a close match but I think what I have might do for now.

http://www.501st.com/crl/TR_CRL/TR130_Ro...dex130.php

Help and comments appreciated,
Bobofett.
I would have to refer you to Muppet as he is our go to guy for Costume information. Plus I believe he also has a Red Guard.
Hey mate, have you signed up on the forcepike forums (Soverign Protector's forums). There's a few people over there that make the robes for you, takes the guess work out of the fabric colours. I'm also finishing my guard, just waiting for funds to replenish before buying the robes. Redpaint, Doc and Rents are our resident Guards at the moment.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome to the Redbacks.
Definately have a look around the Soverign Protector's forums, but i wouldnt order the robes thru a member there called Ang. Just ask Redpaint about his wait on robes.
I recently purchased new inner robes/gloves from FP, they used to have a shop on Ebay, but were shut down. They are in the process of setting up a website. The stuff i got from them is great. Pm me if you want their contact details.
Ken
Morning everyone,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Will check it all out.

Cheers
Hi mate, welcome aboard!!!

Yeah get stuck into the SP boards, i got my robes from Deb aka ladysewforus - they are good quality but since all velvet you get REAL hot REAL quick in the heat. Mine are ROTJ style but she does ep 2, 3 and 6 styles.

Gloves can be a bit of a problem, i just got extra inner robe material and had stitch make a pair of gloves out of them, that would be the best way around it. Any other q's just holla!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Like the others said, join up on the SP forums
Might add a nice set of robes don't come cheap and they're quite warm, but damn TR's look awesome
No worries, will do, anyone tried Evolution Props? their stuff looks cheap by price, wondering what the quality/service is like
Gabe (evolution props) is pretty hit and miss with his stuff. I'm not sure about his Guard props. I bought some Fett gear from him, his boots are good, shin tools are ok, and the Jetpack stabiliser and beacon are great. I have been told his armour is shithouse tho.

This doesn't help you with your question tho, but I'm sure it would have been answered somewhere on the SP forums.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

PM sent

If any of that helped you please let me know and I will get you the contact details of the places listed.
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies.

I journeyed out to Supanova Brisbane this weekened with my makeshit royal guard and met a few of you.

I got quite a few (awesome) pics of some of you with my gf who was dressed as Xena, I'll post them up soon.
Hey dude,

I remember taking your photo. your gaurd looked good. Good to see you made it on the forums
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
(Sunday 6-Nov-2011, 06:26 PM)bobofett Wrote:  Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies.

I journeyed out to Supanova Brisbane this weekened with my makeshit royal guard and met a few of you.

I got quite a few (awesome) pics of some of you with my gf who was dressed as Xena, I'll post them up soon.

Ahhhh so you're Kellys partner.
It's all falling into place, I saw your kit on facebook, Looks great!
We had a lot of people asking to see a gaurd over the weekend, You'll have a ball once its completed.

Cheers.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015