Supanova-ember hello
Hello to all 501st members. I've seen you guys a bunch of times at bris'nova and always had an interest in what you were doing, both the costuming and charity work. Finally decided this year to throw my hat in the ring and give my support. I'm not really good at sewing but I am good at sourcing things. I gave a bit of thought to a costume and i'm thinking I might try to put together a Cad Bane Costume. Obviously not an easy one to make to 501st quality, but a challenge I look forward to.
G'days Peddy and welcome to Redback Garrison, where our motto is.... something I can't say on a public forum :P , but basically we are awesome. I don't know much about Cad Bane as a costume, except that it's awesome and I would love to see one added to our Bounty Hunter Line-up.

Talk to Muppet, he usually has all the resources or can at least point you in the right direction to get you started. You'll also find heaps of help from our members and cadets here. So if you get a chance get yourself to an armour party and say hello. Wink

Also just tell us a little more about yourself if you like.
Welcome to the Redbacks, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome!

Cad Bane eh? Hard to pull off, but Do-able. I don;t think there is one of those in OZ yet...

PS: How do you pronounce your online nick? I read it as "THE PEDDY"..... Not necessarily a good thing.... Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Gday Peddy welcome to the redbacks.

I think the hardest part of building Cad Bane will be the head but there is a local (SEQ) guy who is making us up some Bith heads for a Cantina band so he may be able to make up a Duros head for Bane.

Also there will an armour party ( party to put armour together and ask questions ) on the 4th of Dec, if you are free pm Sithprincess for more details.
Hey mate, welcome
Jump on over to the bounty hunters guild www.thebhg.net and speak to marvinrobot he is THE Cad Bane in the 501st he regularly has the mask, hands, blasters, gauntlets and boot rocket thingys up for sale. Pretty cool stuff but you can easily start adding up the $$$
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to the Redbacks.
Hey mate...welcome to the redbacks.
As payney said...jump over to BHG lots of stuff about Cad Bane there
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Peddy
Welcome to the Redbacks Peddy. Cad Bane is an awesome costume but expensive and difficult.
I really hope you can make it. I got to see the first in the legion and it was very impressive.

[Image: IMG_0742.jpg]
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI