DarkVoyd's Baggage!
Hi all,

This is Shannon, DarkVoyd (Todd)'s wife. I met a few of you at the Redback's Christmas party the other night and have to say thank you for letting me tag along and join in a very fun night. I love the idea behind what you guys do and it's been great to see Todd really embrace this new hobby and social group. His passion is definitely starting to rub off!!! So much so that I've decided to join the forum and am thinking about building a costume of my own!

Looking forward to getting to know you all more through the forums and events I might tag along to with Todd in the near future and also IN SWTOR very soon!!!!

Cheers,
Shannon Cheeky
Woot Welcome to the Redbacks!!!

<--- One happy TK (to be) here!!!

Awesome work Moxxxie we did it!!! Suckered her in with the promise of Twi'lekness.. Good work us!!!
Good to see you here. And well done to Voyd on turning you to the Dark side. :P

Now we just need to give you a nickname. :P
welcome aboard
Welcome aboard...enjoy the ride Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Anakinra... It was great to meet you and DV the other night. Looking forward to seeing you out and about as we get into the trooping season 2012....
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

That's great news.

Welcome.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
welcome to the Redbacks Anakina, I will be interested in how seeing on how your Twi'lek develops.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Glad to see you made it to the forums Shannon!
Yay! Glad you made the decision to join us! You won't regret it!

Welcome to the best garrison in the gallaxy!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Shannon! Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to the redbacks Shannon.
We offer a lot of support here so build what you want, when you want and we will help you wherever we can.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks all for the welcomes!
Welcome Shannon.

Are you interested in doing a Twi'lek? Mel and I have both made on so if you want some help let me know.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Very much interested, Draco! I am really taken with this race through seeing Mel's costume at Supanova and playing them in the SWTOR beta. I think that was Todd's angle in trying to get me hooked - he knew I had a weakness Wink I am looking into doing Eleena Daru (shown in my avatar). I'd definitely love to get any advice you and Mel have to share on making Twi'lek costumes. Todd is thinking about doing Darth Malgus (after he finishes the 20 other costumes on his hit-list!) so we will probably start a joint build thread for these costumes in the near future.

Mox, thanks for the advice to have a look at The Flagship Eclipse, there's lots of great info there and I think Pam is currently building an Eleena Daru costume! So I hope I can get to chat with her in the next few days :D