Virgin Sith
Hi everyone

Thought it about time I joined the dark side - can't let my other half (scope) have all the fun!
Now that we have an approved TK in the family, I though I would start the process of making my sith costume - Darth Maladi.
I have been busy sourcing reference pics online (thanks Muppet for the help so far).
I went to the last SupaNova in my steampunk trooper costume and had a great time. Can't wait to get an approved costume!
Look forward to meeting many of you on Tuesday at Wolf's AP!

Madam Sith
Anda
Bout bloody time Anda! Welcome to the redbacks! Looking forward to seeing you trooping!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome mde Sith I noticed at Supanova that Scope had the family starting their journey into the 501st, though I think one was a rebel princess Sad. Hope you enjoy your time here.Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Yes Bella is a traitor to the imperial force I know but she is cute. I hope she changes sides soon and we might have an inside spy to relay rebellion secrets back to us.......Lol

scope
Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome Anda

Darth Maladi is a great choice, looking forward to seeing this come to life.

Your steam punk Stormie was pretty popular at SN, i think you got more attention than you other half Cheeky

Welcome aboard
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
:O!!! your doing Maladi my favorite female sith,that is major wizard.

I look forward to seeing that one day

Welcome aboard! Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
OMG that was you! I loved that costume at SN, well done to the whole fam on that one, you all looked awesome!!! Welcome Anda Wink
Oh that's awesome you made it on the forums . Welcome aboard. Go go northsiders. The penny just dropped, me and Shan commented about you guys at SN. It was awesome to see your family all done up, and the steampunk trooper looked sweet. I was however jealous of minifett.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys tomorrow.

Todd
Anda did the whole costume herself and scope did the helmet so together we made a great team. Hopefully we can pull the Darth Maladi costume together in time for dreamworld and approved before that.
Anda is excited to join the 501's as everytime I come home and tell her how much fun I had she gets upset that she missed out...ha ha

Cheers
scope
Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard, the family grows with more family. Doppeldaumen1
Willkommen ^__^
Nom :3
Danke mein Freund Smile