Greetings from a Tatooine moisture farm!
Hi all,

My name is Kim, I'm on the TAG forums as a cadet, currently constructing an AM TK armour set. I live down in Vic so I'll be joining Knightfall Squad. But I often travel between Queensland and Victoria so I thought it would be good to get to know you all. Might even be able to join you all on some troops on my visits up North, (next trip is next month 4-9).

Oh and congratulations on your new Garrison status, great work! Peace
Hey there Farm Boy!

Condolences... I used to be a Victorian also. Wink

Would be great to catch up with a fellow trooper! Perhaps we can schedule a visit to our 'local' and meet up for a beer!

Anybody else keen for a visit to the Plough Inn on the 5th or 6th March?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Howdy Howdy. I might get to troop with you guys when I'm down in Victoria next.

Visiting the Mos Brisley local cantina otherwise known as "a wreched hive of scum and villany" (It's really not that bad) sounds good to me.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
G'days

Will be good to see you if you do come up.

(Wednesday 10-Feb-2010, 12:00 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Hey there Farm Boy!

Condolences... I used to be a Victorian also. Wink

Would be great to catch up with a fellow trooper! Perhaps we can schedule a visit to our 'local' and meet up for a beer!

Anybody else keen for a visit to the Plough Inn on the 5th or 6th March?

yeah I'll be up for some Corrillian Ale at the local cantina if I can get some time away from my duties.
Sounds good, as long as the bartender isn't a Chiss using unclean glasses and bad grammar Rolleyes
"It's not a garage, it's a garage house!"
We're always happy to meet interstate troopers, Im up for some blue milk at the catina aswell.

Just look out for the fella with the one armed guy that angrily mis-translates everyone.
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
hi welcome
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Howdy and welcome Smile

Ehh.. I dunno Moxxie, I prefer a Antakarian Fire Dancer..
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
don't know me B-day is close to that date so i'll most prob already be drunk.
Anakin: "So, I should join the Dark Side because it has a good health plan?"
Palpatine: "And flexible working hours."

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Welcome Kim Smile
(Wednesday 10-Feb-2010, 03:47 PM)MouldMan Wrote:  We're always happy to meet interstate troopers, Im up for some blue milk at the catina aswell.

Just look out for the fella with the one armed guy that angrily mis-translates everyone.

Yeah, I wouldn't insult that guy. And it'd probably pay to watch yourself around him. I hear that both him and his friend are wanted men and he has a death sentence in twelve systems. He dosn't seem that tough to me though. I mean a quick vvwing of a lightsaber would probably put him in his place.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Thanks for the welcome everyone Smile And yes, I have had run-ins with the one armed guy before. He doesn't seem to like many people at all. @Cobra: I'm thinking of converting my TK into a TK commander in the future. Yours looks awesome!
"It's not a garage, it's a garage house!"
HI there Kim, glad you dropped by to our lovely site. Be happy to have a drink or 2 at our favourite cantina. Catch ya.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Wednesday 10-Feb-2010, 09:01 PM)Tachyon Wrote:  
(Wednesday 10-Feb-2010, 03:47 PM)MouldMan Wrote:  We're always happy to meet interstate troopers, Im up for some blue milk at the catina aswell.

Yeah, I wouldn't insult that guy. And it'd probably pay to watch yourself around him. I hear that both him and his friend are wanted men and he has a death sentence in twelve systems. He dosn't seem that tough to me though. I mean a quick vvwing of a lightsaber would probably put him in his place.

Ain't you guys talking about 'Pig-Nose' and 'Scott'? Those guys are great, when you first meet them they say they don't like you until you tell them they've never met you. Mind you Scott's joke about hoth is pretty lame.
Hi there! Welcome to the rdbacks forums!!!
5th or 6th march as drinks? Hmmmm The AGM is the 6th....!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII