Where's my cookies??
Hey guys, girls and Sith lords!

So my name is Mira (think mirror mirror on the wall) But I also answer to Miz, Tex (for people who have seen Red Vs Blue) and Tiggs (I'm a happy bouncy kind of person) As my profile says, I fell in love with the 501st guys at Armageddon in Melbourne but now after much pushing from another member here in Townsville, I've finally joined.

My long term plan is to hopefully get together some Armour to do a quality version of Jes Gistang, but until then I'm hoping to get together an approved Jawa costume so I can start trooping here in Townsville.

Can't wait to meet everyone and get my teeth sunk into some costumes!! Doppeldaumen1
Welcome !

There are a few people in Townsville thatg can help you on your way, but in the meantime, learn as much as you can.
side a
PS. We lied asbout the cookies, we are the dark side after all. Mwahahaha!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Mira glad to see you on the boards, always good to see more Townsville peeps join up.
I'm hoping to have an Armour Party soon so keep an eye out and comealong to meet the NQ crew.
Nice pics of you in Anthony's TK today by the way, hope we can see you in your own set very soon.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks so much guys!

After Anthony had me in his armour today there was no turning back, regardless of the lack of cookies Smile

Cant wait to start on mine, planning on doing a lot of research while uni break is still on and keen to meet everyone here when ever the next armour party is :D
Hey, glad to see we managed to recruit someone up here from Melbgeddon Smile A few of us made the pilgrimmage last year and had a blast. Hope to see you around at a troop sometime soon Smile

Welcome aboard!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome it's great to see more of us regional members signing up. You'll get to met some amazing people and have a heap of fun.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Good to finally see you on the forums Mira Wink the journey starts now..set for lightspeed to the armoury! :P

I look forward to meeting you at the next AP. Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome Mira.
My wife has a Jawa and so do our kids.
Have fun Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Garrison, Miz!
Always good to have more ladies here, to keep those scruffy nerfherders in line! Wink

Look forward to trooping with you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Mira, great to have you here.
(Sunday 15-Jan-2012, 08:55 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  PS. We lied asbout the cookies, we are the dark side after all. Mwahahaha!

[Image: 71040-207444-darthvadernoooojpg-620x.jpeg]

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Hey Miz and welcome to the Redbacks!
What's that?, no these aren't the droids we are looking for...Td
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
(Sunday 15-Jan-2012, 09:05 PM)MissMiz Wrote:  Thanks so much guys!

After Anthony had me in his armour today there was no turning back, regardless of the lack of cookies Smile

Cant wait to start on mine, planning on doing a lot of research while uni break is still on and keen to meet everyone here when ever the next armour party is :D

Ah see how to recruit get them in armour and then they cant say no ........ should have seen the smile on her face when she took the helment off couldnt stop Mizz beeming and glowing Smile

Hey Mira glad you finally joined now we will have to see what we can do to get u a costume b4 these movie repleases and get u approved in time. Dont be affraid to ask questions only silly one is the one you dont ask and we not nerf heredrs up here we are shiney and new
Oh and yeah i did lie about the cookies hehehehehe
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the Redbacks Mira, good to see more NQ'ers coming aboard! :D
Welcome to the Redbacks Mira, yes even though the Empire did eventually go all equall opportunity and allow femalesDoppeldaumen1 ( Jes and others )and even aliens to become stormtroopers I'm pretty sure femtrooper armor isn't 501st approved yet Rolleyes . Best to talk with Muppet before you start on that build. Until then we can always do with more Jawas or Imperial crew.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, heard you had cookies.... Star Scribe 4 3,940 Friday 31-May-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Star Scribe
  Where are the cookies? ponchomon 63 74,638 Wednesday 17-Aug-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: ponchomon