Hey hey! :)
Welcome aboard this crazy rollercoaster ride!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Ah so you're the SuperAzza I've heard so much about. Do not try your flirting ways with me gypsey, I have a boyfriend. Wink

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome! Smile xx
HI Selina! Welcome aboard! Hopefully get to meet you in person down the track.... :-) Goodluck with your costume- that looks like it'll be fun to make.
welcome to the redbacks. The most fun group of ppl you could hang out with while being a star wars geek Smile. Tachyon is another one to look out for, id say hes abit more devilish than Azza.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi selina, welcome aboard, grab your gear and I'll see u on the darkside!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome Selina!

Ignore what they are saying about Superazza. He's not that bad, untill you get to know him.. Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Saturday 28-Jan-2012, 04:05 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  welcome to the redbacks. The most fun group of ppl you could hang out with while being a star wars geek Smile. Tachyon is another one to look out for, id say hes abit more devilish than Azza.

Hey man, don't give away my cover :P

Welcome Selina! Hope you enjoy yourself here in the Garrison Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome aboard
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome Selina. It will be good to see you at some events. Be careful which ones you attend though, try to avoid those that superazza attends. He has a filthy mind.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Selina
Hi welcome to the RBG
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
(Sunday 29-Jan-2012, 08:22 AM)Deltorn Wrote:  Welcome Selina. It will be good to see you at some events. Be careful which ones you attend though, try to avoid those that superazza attends. He has a filthy mind.

...And he can be a bit Batty at times....
Welcome aboard!
Welcome where about r u from Selina?
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk