Hi Guys, From Bundaberg
Hi guys, My name is Josh from Bundaberg, Now I have been wanting to put together some armour but as I am new to the actual purchasing process would like to ask some of the longer serving troops where would be the best place or person to buy bits and pieces when money is good. I've been working my butt off to get into the 501st. also one of my closest mates is wanting to join too. thanks for any help guys. Also if there is need for a small barracks in Bundaberg I am more then happy to house the troops. I work delivering Pamphlets so not great money but should allow me to stay. plus my wife has given me permission which is a big deal.
thanks again
Welcome!

Give Muppet a yell for some info on costuming, and tips and where to get hold of stuff.

A few of us were up there a couple of years ago, for an event and a hospital troop.
We did have a cadet up that way too, but I have not heard from him in a while.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Redbacks rum.
Need help just shout out, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I know a friend up in Townsville who is a troop but he hasn't spoken to me in a while. he just stared a new job so really busy i guess. do you know who this cadet was?
Hey Josh and Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks, Get ur Plastic on and I'll see yah out there!!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
(Friday 3-Feb-2012, 08:32 AM)rumjar86 Wrote:  I know a friend up in Townsville who is a troop but he hasn't spoken to me in a while. he just stared a new job so really busy i guess. do you know who this cadet was?

Welcome Josh,

There are only a handfull of troopers in Townsville, Sean,Daniel,Shane, Anthony.

There is Ganrel, Paul in Bundy. He runs a gaming shop in the CBD.

We're always looking for reasons to troop in Bundy, such a lovely place.

Ken
Paul, wouldn't be Hallens hobbies would it?
(Friday 3-Feb-2012, 09:21 AM)rumjar86 Wrote:  Paul, wouldn't be Hallens hobbies would it?

Nope, i dont think thats it, its in the main street, upstairs.
hey dude,im Dan/Vep welcome to the forums, Yeah sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. got abit busy with some things and kinda slipped my mind.

Glad to see you here though,hopefully you'll be on your way to building your own set of armour soon. Smile

just send a PM or shout out if you have any questions,everyone here is a great help for new recruits.

a fair amount of my relatives and family live in Bundy,I usually visit once a year.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Well Dan when your down next let me know cause we so have to catch up.. talk about the WARS and other stuff... also come see Gadgets and ideas i have been tossing around the LAB...lol
Welcome to the nut house Cheeky

Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard mate.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Greetings
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hey Josh welcome, it's great to see more regional people joining up. My parents are in Harvey Bay (we're in Rockhampton) so we sort of go past you on our trips, but if we can tie in a troop with a weekend we're heading down, we're happy to stop in.

PS There are great costumes for your partner too ... hint ... hint ...

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome aboard!