Howdy there =)
Welcome SitherShaw

Redback Garrison is making a reputation for firsts. I am the first Shadow Scout in both Queensland and Australia and still the only 1 as far as I know. But trying to be the first of something is becoming more and more difficult. as everyone else is either already aiming for it or has it. But dig deep enough and you might find something you can do.

A great place to start is a Stormtrooper, as plenty of troopers can help you put it together. And even though there a heaps of TKs, it's still an awesome and fun costume to wear. Wink
Welcome Sither, yippy another one for the regional ranks, we are truely a Queensland based garrison. We have diverse range of costumes in the garrison, so there will be someone that can assist you in pretty much all areas of any costume build you'd like to try. I'll have to arrange another Armour Party (AP) soon, so we can meet you again and you can talk to us - out of costume.
Not trying to do a Sith mind trick, but the shiny white TK is so hard to resist Smile
(And don't listen to those dirty sandy boys and girls).

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
(Friday 10-Feb-2012, 12:37 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Redback Garrison is making a reputation for firsts. I am the first Shadow Scout in both Queensland and Australia and still the only 1 as far as I know.

and i wont rattle off my firsts.

Welcome aboard, hope u find "YOUR" costume that u find comfy and is YOU!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
I was thinking a Starkiller outfit from The Force Unleashed. The Black and Red one. And TK armour would be a great start point.
Black and Red one??? which Mission?

We have a "Star" Starkiller, SupaAzza, You could maybe talk to him about Starkiller. Though his is the first mission and opening video clip Starkiller
welcome to the Redbacks buddy
Welcome to the Redbacks mate, Glad to have you here.
It's great to see this expansion of the empires dominance, show up to a star wars event as a jedi, join the imperials... love it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I can't remember which mission it was from, maybe it is just one of those unlockable ones. And I wouldn't be the first Jedi to join the dark side.
Welcome to the RBG
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome aboard Sither Smile As a new recruit myself I know the dilemma of picking which costume you want to do. Turns out it's quite an entertaining pastime. Thinking...planning...researching...chatting...planning...thinking Wink Best of luck!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
hey Sither,you mean Starkillers Sith Robes outfit?
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
welcome sither..
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
No Vepariga, it's not the robes one I'm fairly sure. I think that one is different. Maybe I should chuck my game in and check.
Did I see you you dressed up as a Darth Maul last night? Red body paint an all?
Would have freaked so of the local Rockhampton residents out Smile
(Friday 10-Feb-2012, 12:37 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Welcome SitherShaw

Redback Garrison is making a reputation for firsts. I am the first Shadow Scout in both Queensland and Australia and still the only 1 as far as I know. But trying to be the first of something is becoming more and more difficult. as everyone else is either already aiming for it or has it. But dig deep enough and you might find something you can do.

Hate to burst your bubble Hoppy, but Mr Bugs was the first TX Scout in Aus, and im aware of 2 others approved atm.
From Woppocon in Hobart May 2009, my youngfella Nate and Mr Bugs- Nick
[Image: P5160631.jpg]