Fresh from the Vats.....
Pep work TK ........ cool. Doppeldaumen1

I've seen a couple of these and they don't look to bad.

Good luck with the build and keeps us up-dated.
Thanks for the feedback. I've seen a lot of you tube and read several how to articles on both pep and vac molding.
However, with two kids and not a lot of free time, unless I can get away from the house and learn and build with a fellow member I'll need to take it slow. With minimal equipment but lots of house space, I thought pep would be the best, be it slower option. (I hear your argument).
I was planning on getting an assist on an imperial officer uniform as mother-in-law is a seamstress in her spare time. If you can point the way to some fabric patterns, this could be a quick way of getting into the charity end whilst I focus on the slower builds. Have done a bit of charity already for salvos and Bandage Bear so willing to do some hard yards for a worthy cause, even if it's just helping initially with taxi services.
Cheers Crypto. Any known good pep links for full armor? Inc helmet and maybe blaster?
Here ya go try THIS

Head over to The RPF site and do a search on stormtrooper pep and you will find a few builds. http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/

Smile
A pep armour would certainly be unique.

But pepping takes a very considerable amount of time. I've had a pep bucket sitting in the fiberglass stage for 24months now. But that's because I'm not motivated to finish it. Took me 3 weeks worth of full weekends to get it to that stage though. In my opinion a plastic kit would be the less time consuming route. But hey. Your project your choice Smile We don't vac form our own armours if that's the impression you were getting. We get some poor sod who has a table to do the forming for us :P In some cases the longest part of the build is waiting for the shipping.

All the best with whatever route you decide to take mate. I look forward to seeing your progress Smile And definiately come along to Kevkon if you can make it. Would be good to meet you and you would be able to meet a heap of troopers.
[Image: sterb104.gif]