I'm baaaack!!! ;-)
The last time I trooped with the Redbacks you guys were still a squad! Looking forward to catching up with old troopers and new.
Cheers,
JT.
[Image: indexrt.png]
And we you mate, welcome back. Give us a little intro, for those of us who don't know who you are Wink
Welcome back Doppeldaumen1 look forward to trooping with you sometime soon.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi and welcome back
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome Back JT! First it was Natwest now you. I've heard many a great thing about the departed founding members of the redback squad. Good to see you guys making an appearance again Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
HEY JT!

Good to see you made it to the forums, dude! You'll be trooping in no time!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey JT!!! Really looking forward to trooping with you...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hey JT welcome back, one thing you will have noticed is we have spread like a plague across Queensland, so if you have friends, acquaintances, business associates out in regional Queensland we probably have a member near them that would really like to have them come and join the fun.
Are you going to be able to make it to DW2012?

Oh hint, hint: We'd really like to locate someone tall enough to do a Vader in Central Queensland.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
WOW how can anybody forgot JT... wow dude i was just saying the other day to renties about you and bam here you are.... cant wait to bring you up to speed with the goings on here.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome back. Be good to see you at a troop soon.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome back, would be great to meet you sometime.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome back JT Doppeldaumen1
Glad to see you finally found your way back JT Smile

A lot's changed since you last trooped, so you've got a fair bit of catching up to do mate!

Look forward to trooping with you soon!

Kev Vader
Great to see you back here, Trooper.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Peace

Peace

Peace

Well, well, well. JT is back!!! If you came back because Kev promised you cookies as well, then don't bother mate. Its a scam!!! Kev said, and I quote... "Hey Nathan, come and troop again. You know you want to. If you do, I will give you cookies..."

Ask me how many said cookies I have recieved from Kev mate.... NIL!!! NADDA!!! ZIP!!! Its all part of his master plan mate, cut and run while you can.

(BTW - its FREAKIN AWESOME to see you back here mate!!!)