Howdy.
Hi there,

I found out about you guys through a friend at work a few weeks ago and it certainly sounds like something right up my alley. Really interested in checking it all out, finding out more and meeting some great new people.

Cheers,
Tyler.

Welcome aboard the forums Tyler. Smile any costume you have your eye on doing?
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome Tyler, let everyone know a bit about you and what costume/armour you're keen on.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
A hoi hoi
Where are you from? Let us know a bit about yourself Smile
Nom :3
Hey Tyler!

This is the suicidal street luge guy I was telling you about, folks! He keeps me sane at work (no mean feat, let me tell you!)

Can we pop him down as verified please, he'd love to attend Kevkon and see what all my 501st ravings are really about Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
hey Guys,

haha thanks for the intro!! lol.

ah I have been a bit like a kid in a candy store looking at all the costumes. loving the shadow stormtropper get up.

im from Brisbane, Nundah to be exact.

A little about myself, ooh well, It sounds like some of you are already aware that I am heavily involved with the local Street Luge scene haha. I am an avid rider and also run www.brisbanestreetluge.com and a not-for-profit company that setup training days and race events all over Australia.

Cheers,
Tyler.
Based on Tirilia's vouch, I'm more than happy to promote your status - welcome to the Redback forums Tyler!
Thank You.
Welcome aboard
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
hi and welcome to the RBG!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Ah Tyler, good to finally meet.... on the forums. Tiri has said many things about you and her crusade to convince you to join. Shadowtrooper is good costume and as the resident Shadow Scout it would be right of me to give fair warning. That black armour is awesome Doppeldaumen1 and you will want to wear it every chance you get. It can also have an amazing ability to keep you nice and warm.... something that isn't necessarily great in QLD weather. But we do happen to have plenty of indoor troops. Wink
Nice to meet you online too hopfot, haha yes she has been trying very hard lol.

hehehe yes I have had the warning about the heat, however this is something I am quite used to especially luging in full leathers in places like Townsville. But then again I have no idea how hot the armour can get, So I remain cautiously optimistic lol.

Probably no more than a black motorcyle helmet on a sunny day.
I would also suggest signing up to the Spec Ops Forums if you haven't already. Wink
http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/
Welcome Tyler, hopefully we'll see you at KevCon :D
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII