New Sith - ready to conquer
This is very true - but must we still obey them if we have photographic proof of 'bunny hugging'?

-Darth Talon out
I'd pay to see that!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hmmmm...

Sorry Daddy Vader but I did promise to post this if I joined!

haha. those eyes say "I want to kill this bunny"
*bows*

Sorry Daddy Vader!

-Darth Talon out
Love you're work, those pic's are crackers.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome, it's good to see more Siths in the making, (it has been getting a bit 'soft' here lately).
Good luck with the costume.
Welcome to the Redbacks Darth Talon I will have to try and get my Shado Vao costume done up so you can a nemisis to fight. Notworthy

Jig Red Twilek Sith vs Blue Twilek Jedi Aaaah
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome D.T, Love the huggy bunnies... Bhahahaaaa
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome to the redbacks, just remember a big body paint requires a committed helper, just ask Moxxie and Hoppy how long it takes them to get ready. Takes us TK's 15mins and we are ready for battle.....Lol

Have fun and good luck.

scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard D.T. Not sure if you know about the armour party tomorrow at TheWolfs, but it might be a good place for you to go and have a chat to a few people about your costume. Anakinra (my lovely wife) is taking along her Lekku (headdress) so that some people can look at it. This might help you out with your Twi'lek.

Link to TheWolfs AP: http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4001.html

Good luck with the build.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
(Friday 6-Apr-2012, 08:50 AM)scope Wrote:  Welcome to the redbacks, just remember a big body paint requires a committed helper, just ask Moxxie and Hoppy how long it takes them to get ready. Takes us TK's 15mins and we are ready for battle.....Lol

Have fun and good luck.

scope

I think with this much body paint and tatoos required for this look I would think a body suit with tatoos draw on will be much quicker and easier.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard Talon,Great first choice too. Darth Talon is my favorite female sith.

Doppeldaumen1
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Thank you all! You can all blame Zerebin and Daddy Vader for the initial costume choice (and for introducing me to all of you)

Unfortunately family calls this weekend, but rest assured, Zerebin's gladly accepted the challenge of helping me source the materials I need to pull this off. As for the paint job - this could get rather interesting and quite messy!

I look forward to graduating from training and taking on the solar system (I'll start out small)

-Darth Talon out

P.S. - enjoy the 'bunny shots'
welcome Smile

oh and check this out when you get a chance, lots of excellent info and advice to be had: http://chucrew.com/TwilekCelebration/index.php