Greetings from Townsville :)
Hi all, I'm sean, I live in townsville...

I'm in the process of putting together some TK armour but won't be able to apply to get approved for another 5 months (as this is when I turn 18)

I am a semi-pro photographer ( make money from it but not a registered pro)
so i am more than willing to take photos at any troops I will attend in the future. I own a professional canon camera ( EOS 1D Mark III ) with a few professional lenses ( L Series ) so yeah...

look forward to meeting you all in the future and if anyone else is located in Townsville please let me know

Sean
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome mate, I was up there a few months ago. Might end up there again next year. I believe Jaster is up in Townsville.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Yep - Jaster is another Cadet up in Townsville too!
Not seen him around the boards for a few months though - although I think he's got a pretty cool set of armour in the works.

Sean, it'll be great to have another trooper in the Ville! Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the Redbacks!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Mate that is my home town. Born and bred Townsvillian. Down here on the Gold Coast now though. Any questions just ask. More than happy to help a fellow Northern lad. Would love to have a squad up there one day.
hey Sean welcome to the forums and to the redbacks. Watch out for APOK or he'll try to convince you to turn your nice shiny TK into a TD :P
Economical Assault Trooper
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 10:21 PM)APOK Wrote:  Mate that is my home town. Born and bred Townsvillian. Down here on the Gold Coast now though. Any questions just ask. More than happy to help a fellow Northern lad. Would love to have a squad up there one day.

Hey me too. Will bring my equipment up next time I'm headed north, go spread some imperial love to the citizens of townsville Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the boards!
You have some time to get your armour done and ready to approve by your birthday... maybe you can get approved on your birthday..Smile

Nice Camera that. Perhaps Calamity will have some competition...Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Tuesday 23-Feb-2010, 07:25 AM)Lestat Wrote:  hey Sean welcome to the forums and to the redbacks. Watch out for APOK or he'll try to convince you to turn your nice shiny TK into a TD :P

Damn straight!!!! Go the TD's!!!!

Tach. Maybe we will have to organise a jaunt up to the home town and troop up at the hospital and a cowboys game?
Welcome Sean, hope it all goes well and you do get approved on your b'day. Time does fly and next thing you know you will be 18 Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome aboard, nice to see we have another photographer here amongst the troops. Looking forward to some great shots from up there.
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
(Tuesday 23-Feb-2010, 08:05 AM)APOK Wrote:  Tach. Maybe we will have to organise a jaunt up to the home town and troop up at the hospital and a cowboys game?

Haha, definately. Go join in with the cheerleaders Peace
Welcome Sean

As per our pm's i will be up there in Townsville the week after the Easter long weekend. If you have your armour by then, i will be happy to help you whilst up there.
welcome again
Ken
G'days and welcome to RBG forum.
As for me ever being in townsville, well nothing is ever for certain.
Welcome aboard mate. Time flies fast and you'll have your TK and birthday done in no time. Beerchug
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thatd be a sweet birthday present - approval for your 18th.
Welcome to the redbacks mate!