T-21 Rear Sling Swivel.
Well both slings arrived a few weeks back but only decided to fit them now & found the rear sling swivel ring, it's a bit small for the Enfield sling.

Will be off to a gun shop or two this week to hopefully get a slightly bigger version for DW.

Sling Swivel attachment.
[Image: IMG_0502.jpg]

Opened.
[Image: IMG_0503.jpg]

Ball attachment on stock.
[Image: IMG_0504.jpg]

Fitted/ Open.
[Image: IMG_0505.jpg]

Closed.
[Image: IMG_0506.jpg]

I'm hoping it's just a case of finding a slightly bigger sling attachment that will just fit in.

meh!!! Sad
[Image: IMG_0508.jpg]

meh meh!!! Sad
[Image: IMG_0509.jpg]

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
gee those slings look waaaaay to big Jag, i'll take them off your hands... :P
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Well to my surprise the local GC gun shop over in Ashmore had exactly what I wanted.

1-1/4" Swivel, top.
1" bottom.
[Image: IMG_0511.jpg]

End result, completed T-21... happy jAG Smile
[Image: IMG_0519.jpg]

oh... I got both slings fm this site Crypto recommended, cheers buddy Doppeldaumen1
For an extra $1.25USD you can get them to hand select your item which I did & yep scored x2 good ones Smile

http://www.ima-usa.com/british-enfield-w...issue.html

jAG
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hope your leaving that thing at home at DW2012 mate. Mine will look like a nerf gun beside that thing. Love your attention to detail.
(Monday 30-Apr-2012, 07:35 PM)Dino Wrote:  Hope your leaving that thing at home at DW2012 mate. Mine will look like a nerf gun beside that thing. Love your attention to detail.

lol Wink

Thanks Dino... actually I'm still partial to the DLT-19 but will bring the T-21 for any Sandy that want's to troop with a BFG.

I was thinking to bring the Dewback Prod as well if I'm out at the front gate.

jAG
Ernest Hemingway

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DLT-19/MG-34 Sling. Jaggered 9 2,495 Monday 16-May-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Grand moff Niko