The Spaniard is Back...
Hey guys! Wow things have changed around here... I was off to Mexico pretty much a year ago, had just done my first official troop (Game On Brisbane 09), the Redback Squad forums where under TAG's main site and everyone was talking about the pros and cons of becoming a Garrison.

I must admit that while I was away I wasn't too active in any of the boards, basically just had too much work on my hands and being so physically removed from trooping that you just disconect from all the chatter on the forums... I would skim over the forums once a month just to check if anything was happening, and later on I would just get Apok to let me know how things where going.

Anyway, a year later and check this out! We are a Garrison! Haha! You probably think "How could this guy could have not known..." Yeah I know my bad! But I have to say it was a great and really good surprise. After a year, I went on my second troop yesterday for the Dreamworld Media which was excellent and great put the gear on again, a great feeling that is really difficult to forget.

And even though I'm only in Australia for 3 weeks before I head back to Mexico for another year, I'm lucky enough to be here while one of the biggest troops are happening, today! So I'm really looking forward to troop with the Redbacks again, now Garrison, and enjoying every minute of it.

Some of you might already know me, many others won't. But here is Spaniard at your service. I promise to be more "Active" this coming year, since I can't really represent myself in person... I'll have to find other means.

My biggest congratulations to the whole Redback Garrison, now let's troop!

Ricard.
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
Welcome back ole mate Wink glad to see you enjoying so much Doppeldaumen1
sorry if I didnt get to chat today.....sooooooooooo many new faces
It was great seeing you today mate, as Dredd posted, sorry i didn't get to chat with you. Will see you back at next years DW troop.
ken
Good to see you in armour again, Mate.

Yeah..... Stay in touch more this year.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Ricard...

You are always welcome aboard anytime you are here in Australia. Please stay in touch and I hope that you felt at home yesterday at you inaugural RBG troop. It was good to see for TD's together putting an all business look to the parade at the rear.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Welcome back, Spaniard! Glad you managed to time your visit back to Oz with the Dreamworld troop, it was fantastic having you with us!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Nice to see you back Ricard Smile
Mooostash!!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Glad to meet you mate yesterday mate! Welcome back and good luck back to Mexico
Thank you for the kind words, it was great to troop next to you all yesterday, the first of many troops to come!
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
You'll just have to transferred back to Oz with Sudden Impact mate. I'll have a word to Lynton and DW to make that happen haha.

"It was good to see for TD's together putting an all business look to the parade at the rear."

Just wait Scorp next year we'll have more TD's at the back of the bus.
It was great to finally meet you at Dreamworld Ricard. You armor looks brilliant, and I hope to troop with you again real soon.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire