Dreamworld Pictures and Videos
Managed to hand out a few of my trading cards at the troop and i just received an email from a youngling, thanking me for going to Dreamworld cause he loves Star Wars.
Very touching
any numbers on what we raised?
OMG o completly forgot about this.. acdc just took over all my memories of yestersday...ohhh well, thank was a good day. wish i could have gone on rides, maybe theres a free pass as a thank you from them maybe? maybe not???
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
[Image: potatoe%5B1%5D.gif]

Love the pics!

Pez, can you send me a high-res version of the TK shooting upwards, next to Kit? I have a sneaking suspicion that it's me inside that white plastic suit...
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Ive been having serious armour detox all day guys. Was A FREAKEN AWESOME DAY!!!!
So glad a tk is waterproof
Damn it there is a Pic of me Cheeky
Anakin: "So, I should join the Dark Side because it has a good health plan?"
Palpatine: "And flexible working hours."

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Just caught up on this troop and I have to say -

YOU GUYS AND GALS ROCKED DREAMWORLD!

I have one question - out of 3 Fetts in our garrison not 1 on the day!?
[Image: ReaperBannerB.jpg]
Well troopers that was an amazing troop! Being pretty much my second official troop (first one on the Redback Garrison) it was just as fun as I remembered. The feedback from the kids was amazing... Myself and Rookie were on the queue to go on the vintage cars when this kid comes up behind us with his dad telling us how much he loved Star Wars and he was so excited that for the rest of the queue you could hear him sing the Imperial March over and over again! Apok's Croc feeding was hilarious and the parade with the Rebel Victory Anthem playing at the same time was great. Anyways here is the link to the photobucket album with the pictures my sister took on the day, and here just a few of those.

Thanks for the great troop guys!

http://s311.photobucket.com/albums/kk460...op%202010/

[Image: DSC01480.jpg]

[Image: DSC01490.jpg]

[Image: DSC01605.jpg]

[Image: DSC01512.jpg]

[Image: DSC01542.jpg]

[Image: DSC01606.jpg]

[Image: DSC01608.jpg]

[Image: DSC01614.jpg]

[Image: DSC01621.jpg]

[Image: DSC01632.jpg]
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
(Sunday 28-Feb-2010, 07:36 PM)Spaniard Wrote:  [Image: DSC01608.jpg]

That picture is amazing!! Punk photoshop out the slippery when wet sign and its an artwork! 10
Here you go;
Shopped out the Bin in the right foreground, the slippery sign and reflection and all the lolliegaggers in the background, added a some shading for a border and abit of cropping and vwalla!

[Image: Untitled-1tdcopy.jpg]
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Thanks to all the guys and gals that took photos and videos. Now for the big ask. Could all of you send me a disc of all photos and footage. I will be the collection point for it all and then I will talk to the powers that are more computer savvy tan me and we will put this on (by the looks of it) a multiple CD/DVD set that we can give to all the troopers that want them, DW (to make them see how awesome it was again and again), the Legion and just to have it all together. It will also help with Muppets idea of a history archive of the Redback Garrsion.

So when you have all finished added you touches to the pics and editing any video please PM me and I will give you my address to send the finished discs to. The discs will aslo include all the stuff that Bec the DW photographer took as well. This will be something good to finish before the completion of our probation.

I hope you all think this is a good idea.

Apok
(Sunday 28-Feb-2010, 08:50 PM)APOK Wrote:  I hope you all think this is a good idea.

Apok

Sounds brilliant
(Sunday 28-Feb-2010, 08:00 PM)MouldMan Wrote:  
(Sunday 28-Feb-2010, 07:36 PM)Spaniard Wrote:  [Image: DSC01608.jpg]

That picture is amazing!! Punk photoshop out the slippery when wet sign and its an artwork! 10
Here you go;
Shopped out the Bin in the right foreground, the slippery sign and reflection and all the lolliegaggers in the background, added a some shading for a border and abit of cropping and vwalla!

[Image: Untitled-1tdcopy.jpg]

Nice work MM! Yeah it was a pretty good shot, it's looks quite stylishly modern but at the same time vintage because of the western theme... That's a Facebook upload!
[Image: SpaniardBannerLow.jpg]
There are alot of great shots of the day can not to get a CD or DVD of them all, lots of happy people around being wrangler got to talk to alot of happy parents about how it made the kids day lets aim for bigger and better next year.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

(Sunday 28-Feb-2010, 11:14 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Would be kinda cool to organise a Laser Shooting game day, where we're NOT wearing buckets on our heads.

I started an interest thread last year on playing a team game somewhere, and had about 12 people interested then...
The general concensus then was that they wanted to play Paintball, not laser skirmish, as it's too wimpy....

I was waiting for cooler weather before introducing the idea again.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Well i had an awesome time regardless of the rain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Thank You KODAK" Pictures Kev Vader 0 4,149 Thursday 14-Nov-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Kev Vader
  Redback Awards/Xmas Dinner 2010 - VIDEOs Beanie 8 15,403 Thursday 9-Dec-2010, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Cutter