Wolf-Recon CS-6
Okay for those of you who maybe interested in getting one of these this is the Nerf N-Strike Recon CS-6 although I prefer to call mine the "Wolf-Recon CS-6" Wink
TheWolf purchased a number of these via evilbay & since we worked on ours together it seemed rather fitting.
As mine didn't have all the features TheWolf had with his I looked on evilbay to pick up the following so that our's were alike.

6 Dart clip
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270852295401?...760wt_1110

Nerf dual mode light
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270835692396?...2355wt_905

Nerf 18 Dart extended clip.
The clip is very long but I wanted to see how it wld look, doesn't cut it in my opinion so I won't be using it.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280771810292?...760wt_1110

Nerf N-Strike shoulder stock
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280771810102?...409wt_1110

If you've checked out the sellers I linked above one of them also sells the Nerf Bipod but after attaching it I didn't think it had the cool factor so will leave it off.

There's no mods on this Nerf apart from swapping out the stock otherwise it's just a paint job with heavy weathering & sanding to remove the Nerf print above the magazine housing on the body.
[Image: IMG_0590-1.jpg]

Here's up close for that stock Seantrooper Wink
[Image: IMG_0591-1.jpg]

The stand is for the T-21 Cheeky
[Image: IMG_0597-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0599-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0601-1.jpg]

Bipod with the 18 Dart clip
[Image: IMG_0612-1.jpg]

Attached with legs deployed, the legs do retract inside the pistol grip.
[Image: IMG_0608-1.jpg]

Light attachment close up
[Image: IMG_0615.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0619.jpg]

I'll attach a real scope at a later date just for cosmetics.
In case your wondering my Wolf-Recon is for my TB for non cannon troops since I have BFG syndrome Lol

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hey Jaggered, That Beast is way cool...!!!

Doppeldaumen1

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Nice one mate.
I have about 16 Nerf guns in the house ready for modification.
Once I start on them I will post my progression.
I'm in the process of modding a nerf longshot. This a for another Star Wars group, but the longshot is a great one to modify into a snipers rifle. Sorry to move off topic.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Thursday 5-Jul-2012, 06:07 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  I'm in the process of modding a nerf longshot. This a for another Star Wars group, but the longshot is a great one to modify into a snipers rifle. Sorry to move off topic.

hmm... I think "TheWolf" has the longshot as well Sniper which is painted up but I can't recall if weathered.
Post us some pix when ur done or as you progress.

[Edit] Here or new thread matters not buddy Smile

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
I've just ckecked and it's a Longstrike, not longshot that I'm modding.Banghead This happens when you have too many Nerf guns.Hehehe

Maybe we should start a "Show us your Nerf Guns" thread.Wink
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Friday 6-Jul-2012, 09:33 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  This happens when you have too many Nerf guns.Hehehe

There is no such thing as too many Nerf guns.

I just bought the Nerf Stampede from Kmart for $19. I couldn't go past a bargain like that.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Was thinkin of doin the same to my Vulcan.
[Image: 6ed2ade0f09f6c15.png]
Colesy, for a second there I had visions of you doing nasty things to Mr Spock... Lol
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.